I LOVE YOU!!!

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

I woke up when I felt a hand caressed my right cheek. The hand belongs to EunJi.  I hold her hand tightly, feeling relieved that she already woke up.

“EunJi-ah.. Are you fine now?” she nodded but I rather check her temperature. I put my hand on her forehead and realise she’d fever.

“I’m alright ChangJo-ah.”

“You have fever. Wait for me.” I took a basin of water with me and fill it again with warm water. I soaked the towel and rinse it before put it on EunJi’s forehead.

“Why did you still wait there? I’d text you after that.”

“I didn’t get your text. I forgot to charge my phone last night and after a few minutes I text you, it off.”

“But you should have gone back home when it was raining.”

“I thought you’ll be late so I wait for you.”

“YA!! It had been few hours you wait and you should go back.”

“I don’t care about the time. I just want to meet you.”

“Wae? What do you want talk about?”

“ChangJo-ah… Tell me the truth.. Why are you mad at me? This few days I can’t think straight and became restless because of you. I thought hard what I’d done to you but I still don’t know. I’m sorry of I done something bad to you but please tell me what I’d done.” I got speechless and don’t know what to explained to her. I love her that’s why I was mad with her closeness with Jonghwan.

“ChangJo…”

“ChangJo!!!!” I ignored her as I kept thinking the right word to say to her. “Fine if you don’t want to tell me. I want us to be friend again and I don’t want you to hate me. But I think I made the wrong decision. I shouldn’t have to care about this so I’ll get to easily forget you. I’m sorry for all I’d done and thank you for make me hate you finally.” She stood up from the bed and ran outside the room. I sat on the floor dumbfounded as she went pass me. Why can’t I say the truth to her? She hate me now. I think this is my chance to tell her. I ran to follow her. She was about to exit the house gate.

“EUNJI!!! I LOVE YOU!!!” I shouted at her making her stopped on her track. I approached her and gave her a backhugged. “I love you. That’s why I’m mad at you.”

“You love me? That’s impossible. You have Yoomi.”

“I’ll explain later so now EunJi-ah… Please don’t leave me.”

“Huh?  I-I won’t” I can saw that she’s blushing right now. “Ya~ Let me go.” I pull away from the hug and turned her around to face me.

“Get in my house first.” I grab her hand and brought her inside the house toward the couch. We both sat on the couch but she sat a bit far from me. I went closer to her until our arm touches each other.

“ChangJo-ah.. Why are you mad at me?”

“I told you. Because I love you.”

“YA!! It’s not that. You hate me?”

“Ne!!”

Wae?”

“You already move on to another person.”

“Me? Move on? To who?”

“Jonghwan?”

“Jonghwan?” she chuckled after that making me look at her confused.

“I saw you two kissed.”

“Kiss? We never kiss!”

“You kiss that night! I saw it.. The day you said you want to go back on our date.”

“That night? Oh! Wait! Are you stalking me that night?”

“W-what? No!”

“ChangJo-ah.. Don’t worry. We didn’t kiss at all. I move away before he get to do it.”

“Really?” maybe I sound over-excited but I’m relieved after knowing about it. She chuckled at my reaction.

“But.. Yoomi?”

“Yoomi.” I felt guilty toward her. She done the best for me but I broke her hurt. “We broke up.”

“WHAT!?? Wae?”

“Because I love other person. I’m really sorry toward her. I don’t want to hurt her but finally I done it without I realise. She asked us to break up.”

Can you get back to her?”

“Wae?”

“She really like you. I also don’t want her to get hurt.”

“But I like you.”

“YA!! Don’t joke around again. Get back with Yoomi.”

“I’m not joking.” I get pissed as she doesn’t believe me. If she didn’t believe, I will proved it to her. I cupped her face and leaned closer to her until our lips meet. She probable got shocked but she didn’t reject it. We continued until she pulled away gasping for air.

“EunJi-ah.. I really really love you.”

“I love you too.” She replied back making me wanted to jump in joy at that time. Instead, I hugged her.

Suddenly she pulled away seem shocked. “Wait! What you did to me?” she suddenly covered herself, making me a bit confused.

“What do you mean?”

“This is not my cloth. I clearly remembered what cloth I wore just now.”

“N-“

“YA!! What’d you done to me?”

“I changed your clothes just now.” I planned to for a while to see her reaction.

“WHAT??!! You took off all? You saw?” I seriously wanted to burst out laugh but tried to hold it.

“Ne.. I saw it all. It’s-“

“YA!! DON’T TALK TO ME!! I HATE YOU!” she stood up and about to leave but I ran toward her and turn her to face me.

“EunJi-ah.. Mianhae.. Actually it’s not me that change your clothes.”

“Huh?”

“I called your friend, Ina, to change you. So it’s not me. I just want to tease you for a while.”

“YA!! I’m scared to death you know. Don’t make a joke with me about that again.”

“Ne~ Mianhae..” I hugged her again, wrapping my hand around her waist and she did the same to me.


Thank you for the vote Lilyana , yuki_21.... :) :) :) <3 <3