Yoomi's plan

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

Today me and Yoomi will be going to Jeju-do. She said that she want to help me but didn’t said what she had plan. But I just can’t get out EunJi from my mind. For this few days, I didn’t text or call her after she has forgive me that day. Did I’ve fallen for her? Do I really like her? When she call the other day, I’m really happy and just can’t stop smiling. Surprising me today, I saw EunJi at the Jeju-do also and also the same place we stay. I know she’s going for a trip this week but I didn’t know that she’ll be here. When we got on the lift, I immediately asked Yoomi what she’d plan for me.

“Why EunJi here? What are you planning?”

“I help you to talk again with EunJi. I know she’s going here so it’s my idea.”

“I-“

“I want to help you. You look sad this few days.”

“Thank you Yoomi-ah.” We arrive at our floor. I gave her room key while I went to the other room. We’re not sharing the same room although we’re a couple. I’m not that type of guy and Yoomi also not that bad type of girl.

Now Yoomi leaving both of us alone here while she going to other place. EunJi was playing with her phone because the atmosphere were really awkward.

‘ChangJo.. Fighting! I’m leaving you two alone so talk to her.’ I got a text from Yoomi. I brave myself and took a seat beside EunJi. She seem surprised with it. I hesitated about what to talk about with her. When I turn to look at her, I caught her looking at me. She quickly look elsewhere and pretend to play her phone. She look really cute when she’s shy. I chuckled lightly looking at her. But then, she look at me making me stop while my heart beat faster when I caught her eyes.

“What are you laughing at?”

“You’re blushing right now. I know I’m good-looking but don’t keep staring at me.”

“YA! Wh-who said I look at you? I-i.. I look at that couple.” she pointed at the couple who was far beside us. I gave her an evil smirk after looking at them.

“Do you want to be like them? Holding hand?”

“NO!!”

“I’m just kidding.”

“ChangJo-ah.. Do you know that I have a trip here?”

“I don’t know. Yoomi asked me to join her.”

“Yoomi? We’re now become a friend.”

“Really? That’s why she’s really excited to meet you.”

“Ne.”

It was again a silent between us until I broke it. “Where is Niel hyung?”

“He’s sleeping maybe at his room.”

“Just the two of you?”

“Jo-.... Ne.. Just the two of us.” I know she was about to say someone name at first but I just ignored it.

“I haven’t meet Niel hyung yet. I need to apologise to him.”

“We’re gonna go shooping later. You can meet him there.”

“Can I? I better follow you secretly.” she chuckled at my idea but agreed at the same time.

“Meet us later. Bring Yoomi too.”

“Ne.”

“I think I have to go. I need to get prepared. Tell Yoomi I’m sorry that I can’t wait for her.”

“Ne.” with that she went back leaving me there. I think I should get ready also. I went back to my room and also informed Yoomi that I’ll go to the shopping mall later. I asked her to join me too and she agreed to it.