Date with Yoomi

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

After I came back from the Jeju-do a few days ago, EunJi haven’t text me at all. Even if she texted me, I won’t replied it back. I hope with the decision I avoid her, it would be the best way to bury this feeling and try to love Yoomi once again. Did she have fun with Jonghwan that make she forget about me already?

Today, Yoomi said that she wanted to come to my house and I gladly agreed to it. She haven’t come to my house for a long time. We should spent more time together as four days left for until the holiday end.

It still 10a.m. and I was in the living room, sitting on the couch while watching the TV. I just have a toast for breakfast as that what I could do. Half an hour later, there’s a knock on the door. I bet that’s Yoomi. I opened the door and my guess was correct.

“ChangJo~~~” she hugged me immediately with a plastic bag full of food I guess. I hugged her back until she pulled away.

“What’s this?” I took the plastic bag from her and brought to the kitchen.

“I thought that I want to cook for you.”

“Really? I’d like to eat the food you cook.” Cook? This make me remembered more about EunJi. I miss her cooking and the taste of her food. It really delicious. After I done put the things in the kitchen, I made a cup of tea for Yoomi. I brought it to her who was sitting on the couch. I put her tea on the table and joined her on the couch. We’re watching the variety show. It really funny making both of us can’t stop laughing with every of their action.

“Yoomi-ah~ Want to go out later?” I turned my gaze toward her after the show end.

“Ne ne…” she replied back happily.

“I go change first.” I excused myself and went toward my room up stair. I look over my closet to choose something nice for me to wear later. When I was still half wearing my pant and still haven’t had a shirt on, my phone rang noticing that a text from someone. I ignored it at first as I done wore my clothes, styling my hair a bit and put some cologne. It took me about 10 minutes to get done. I pick up my phone and put it in my pocket.

“Yoomi-ah.. Let’s go.” I called her as soon I exit my room and ran down stair. She stood up and went toward the door with me. We enter my car and drove to the shopping mall. Even though it’s me that suggested to go out, Yoomi was the one that decided the place. I drove about 15 minutes until I stopped at the traffic light. I suddenly remembered that I have received a text just now. I took out my phone and opened the text.

‘ChangJo-ah.. Can we meet now? I’ll wait at ‘P’ park.’ It was from EunJi. She wanted to meet me now? But I’m on a date with Yoomi. She text me half an hour ago so she must be waiting for me.

I text her back. ‘Mianhae.. I think I can’t meet you now. We’ll meet other day.’ I put down my phone and start to drive again after the traffic light turn green. She didn’t replied back my text. Is she mad? I hope she didn’t wait for me.

We finally arrived at the shopping mall where Yoomi wanted to go. She really like shopping and every of our date, she would prefer to go shopping first. I never complaint or felt uncomfortable about it because it make her look adorable when she admiring every nice dress that she saw. Moreover, she always rejected when I preferred to pay it for her.

“ChangJo-ah~ It’s already 1.15p.m.. Let’s eat.” I didn’t realise it already afternoon. About 2 hours past and I hope that EunJi was at home right now. She didn’t reply at all after my reply. I ignored that thought and went with Yoomi to the food stall on the upper level. I ordered my food and same goes to Yoomi. But at this time, I felt I have no appetite. Did EunJi really already gone back home? I should confirm it.

‘EunJi.. Are you at home?’ I text her and even after a few minutes, there’s not reply. I still haven’t ate my food while Yoomi already eat 1/3 of her food. I kept looking at my phone waiting for her to reply.

“Oh! ChangJo.. It’s raining.” I look up toward the big window and it’s really raining heavily. “Ya~ Why don’t you eat?” I look back at her, looking mad at me as I haven’t touch my food yet. I ate my food so that Yoomi won’t get mad at me. I paid for the food and both of us went back to my car that was parking in the underground parking load.