Let's end this!

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

(Parking load)

Before we arrived at my car, my phone rang and I took it out from my phone.

“Niel hyung.. Wae?”

“ChangJo.. You.. Are you.. With EunJi?”

“EunJi? No.. Wae?”

“YA!! AREN’T SHE GOING TO MEET YOU?”

“Ne.. But I told her that I can’t meet her today. What happened hyung?”

“She haven’t come back yet.”

“WHAT??! I’m sure I text her just now.”

“I’d called her but she didn’t pick up.” I didn’t know what to respond back as I start to get panicked. “YA! Search for her!!! If something happen to her….. I won’t let you go!!” he sound mad before he hang up the call. I became panicked as EunJi haven’t back to her house yet.

“ChangJo wae?” Yoomi noticed me became restless.

“EunJi… EunJi haven’t come back home yet.”

“What? Wae?”

“She text me this morning. She said she want to meet me but I said I can’t because I’m going out with you. She didn’t replied my text back. Niel hyung call me saying that EunJi haven’t come back yet.”

“Why didn’t you said you need to meet her? We can go out another day.”

“But you look happy.”

“ChangJo-ah.. I’ve something to say.” I raised my eyebrow in confusion with her serious tone. “Actually I’m not happy.”

“What’s that mean?”

“CHANGJO!! Don’t you know I’m hurt because of you? I know you love her. I know you’re jealous right now that’s why you avoid her and spend your time with me. I’m happy when you spend your time with me but I notice that your mind was not focusing on me. I know you’re still thinking about her.” her eyes get teary and that made me felt guilty. She knew about it all this while.

“I promise I’ll stay with you.” I hugged her but she push me away in a few seconds.

“No. I love you ChangJo.”

“I love you too.”

“That’s not what I mean. I love you so let’s break up.”

“What? Yoomi-ah.. You’re joking right?” I grab her hand tightly.

“I’m serious. Let’s end this. I know you don’t love me anymore.”

“But Yoomi-“

“Search for EunJi now!! What if she still wait for you there? It’s raining.”

“But-“

“We’ll talk other time but please~~ Just go now.” She turn around and walk other direction.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll go back by my own.”

“But it’s raining. I’ll send you home Yoomi-ah.” I grabbed her wrist but she pushed my hand away.

“Don’t worry about me. Please~ Just go for EunJi right now. If you don’t want to hurt me, please don’t follow me.” she ran away toward the exit of the parking load. Who should I go to? EunJi or Yoomi? Yoomi probably already soaked in the rain.