EunJi-ah~ Mianhae~

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

I went toward my car and drove outside the building. I took out my phone and called Niel hyung.

“Niel hyung.. Where are you now?”

“I’m searching for EunJi. Have you find her?”

“Not yet but…. can you do me a favour?”

“What?”

“I’ll search for EunJi. And can you search for Yoomi and send her back home?”

“Yoomi? What happen to her?”

“I’ll tell you later but search for her please. She ran in the rain and I’m worried if she’ll get sick. Please hyung~”

“Alright.” With that I hang up and drove to the place that I supposed to meet EunJi this morning. Would she still be here? It’d been a few hours since she wanted to meet me. The park was wide and it’s hard to search for her in this heavy rain. I hope she wouldn’t be here because she must be already get soaked in the rain. There were not that many people there but a figure caught my attention. She sat on the bench with her leg on the bench while she hugging her knee. She already get all wet and shivering. I approached that girl and really hope that person is not EunJi. Unfortunately my hope vanished when that girl lift her head and look around. It was EunJi. I ran toward her and get my jacket off to wrap it around her.

“EunJi-ah~ Why are you still here?” she get surprised and look at me. Even though it’s raining, I’m sure that she’s crying right now.

“Ch-cha-changjo.. W-why are y-you la-late?” I can saw that she’s trembling right now.

“Let’s talk later. Get in my car first.” She nodded and I help her to get up. Unfortunately, she already felt sick. I get panicked when she fainted and I grabbed her waist before she fall on the ground. I carried her on my arm toward my car. I laid her on the backseat and quickly went to my driver seat. I supposed to bring her to the hospital but it’s raining heavily and there’s traffic jam. My house was nearby there so I decided to bring her to my house. I carried her bride-style into my house. Her hand was really cold and she look pale. I put her down on the couch in the living room. I went toward the bathroom and took a towel and a basin of warm water. With that, I went back to where EunJi was and kneel down on the floor, facing her who was lying on the couch. I soaked the towel in the warm water and rinse it before placing it on her forehead.

“EunJi-ah.. Mianhae.. Why are you waiting for me?” I hold tight her hand and indeed it was really cold. I went again to the bathroom and took a towel. I went back toward her and with the towel, I slowly wipe her face and hair that was already wet. I look over her and her clothes really wet. But I shouldn’t took off her clothes as she is a woman. But she would get colder with the wet clothes. I shouldn’t be the one that done that. I took her handbag and search for her phone. I dialled the number that I wanted to get help from.

“EunJi-ah..” that person greet happily.

“I’m sorry.. This is ChangJo.. I need your help Ina.”

“ChangJo? W-wae?”

“Where are you? Can you go to my house? And bring a cloth for EunJi.”

“Wae?”

“She’s sick now. All her clothes already wet but I can’t take off her cloth so I need your help.”

“Alright. But I just come to change her. I have something else to do.”

“Ne. I’ll text my address.” I hang up the call and send my address with EunJi’s phone. I put it back in her handbag. She’s shivering in cold right now as she hugged herself. I took extra blanket from my room and cover her with it. About 15 minutes later, someone knocked the door. I guess it was Ina. I headed toward the door revealing the person I said just now.

“Where’s EunJi?”

“There.” I pointed toward the couch. She ran toward her quickly.

“EunJi-ah… Why are you like this?”

“Can you change her now? She’ll get sick later.” I urged her to be fast as I get worried about EunJi. I help her carried EunJi toward my room. As I done, I exit the room to let her get change. I decided to cook rice porridge for her. Just that food I can do well as it was simple to do. When I’d done putting the pot of porridge on the stove, Ina came out from my room.

“I’ll be going now. Take care of EunJi.” She said as she went toward the main door.

“Thank you.” After she exit the house, I headed toward my room while waiting for the porridge to be done. I slowly opened the door so that I’ll not wake her up. With slow and silent step, I approached her who was lying on the bed. I’m at fault. I should have gone to her this morning. I love her more. I took the basin of water at the living room just now and rushed back to EunJi. I put the towel that soaked with warm water on her head. About 5 minutes later, I went to the kitchen and scoop the rice porridge into a bowl. I put it on the tray with a glass of water and a medicine. I went back toward my room and put the tray on the desk beside the bed. I sat down on the floor beside the bed and hold her hand tightly.

“EunJi-ah.. Wake up.. Eat first EunJi-ah..” she slowly opened her eyes but she was too weak. I took a spoonful of the porridge and lift her head slowly to feed her. I stopped after I feed her three times. Then, I let her to have some sleep so that she will feel better. Again I hold her hand tightly before I slowly doze off.


I want to update triple today.. So I already update 2 chapter and 1 left. I'll update one more later.
And I wanted to thanks you thos who vote my story... Reen89IdaDayahh,Ainaeunchul
I always want to say thank you but always forget.. Mianhae and THANK YOU... And also to those who still read my story... :) :) >.< >.<