Dinner preparation..

I'll protect you

It’s already 3p.m. and I’ve to start to clean the house first. I asked for Niel oppa helped as I can’t do all the things by myself. I asked him to bring one more table as there would be more people to surround the table later. I swept the floor and wipe the window so it will look clean. With Niel oppa helps, we finished it just in an hour. After that, I start with making the rice first as I need to make it quite for more servings.

As I was washing the vegetables, the doorbell rang. I asked Niel oppa to open it as I was busy in the kitchen right now.

“Oh! ChangJo-ah.. Why do come so early?” once I heard his name, I rushed out of the kitchen and met him.

“ChangJo-ah~” I gave him a tight hug.

“EunJi-ah.. Did I come to early?”

“Maybe.. But you said you want to play games with Jonghwan right?” I broke the hug and pull him to sit at the couch. Niel oppa followed us along.

“I plan to but I thought I’ll cancel it. It’ll look rude to play at others house. Moreover, your mother will be here too later.”

“But if you’re not playing games, what will you do? Have you tell Jonghwan?”

“I’d told Jonghwan before I came here. Maybe I can help you…. Cook?”

“You want to help her cook? Do you know how?” Niel oppa asked him in disbelief. I chuckled beside him.

“Oppa~ He cooked for me that day.”

“He cooked? For real? Are you sure that he didn’t order it or anything else?”

“ChangJo-ah.. You cooked it right?” I asked him for confirmation as I didn’t ask him further that day.

“N-ne.” he lowered his head down, maybe he felt shy about his cook.

“Wae~ It’s really delicious. I want to try your food again..” he look up at me with excitement in his eyes.

“If EunJi said it’s delicious, I want to try your food also. Help her to cook today.” Niel oppa instructed him to help me.

“Alright.” ChangJo just agreed with what Niel oppa said.

“Then.. Have a good time cooking.” With that Niel oppa stood up and went to his room, leaving both of us alone. I pull ChangJo to the kitchen with me as he said he will help me today. I divided the task between us but obviously I’ll do mostly of them as I don’t want him to get tired. I continued the job I left before ChangJo arrive, washed the vegetables. About half an hour later, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door, revealing two girls, Ina and Luna. They came early as they had promise, to help me. I motioned them to enter and lead them inside.

“Oh! ChangJo is here also.” Ina said. “Hi.” She greeted ChangJo.

“Hi.” He greeted back but there’s awkward silent after that. Luna also greeted him also. I broke the silent by telling them to help me.

“ChangJo-ah.. You can take a rest. They’ll help me.” I told him.

“But I want to help you also.”

“I’ll call you if I need help.”

“But-“

“I promise I’ll call you. Take a rest for a while. Or you can go to Niel oppa room.”

“If that’s what you want. I’ll go to Niel hyung then.” With that I showed him Niel oppa room so that he can take a rest for a while or maybe have a chat with Niel oppa. I went back toward the kitchen and continued my job with the help of Ina and Luna.

--

“EunJi-ah.. I’m going to the airport now.” Niel oppa went out from his room followed by ChangJo behind him. I just realised it’s there’s about half an hour left before 6.

“Ne~” I answered him back. He exit the house while ChangJo went to the kitchen, standing beside me while watching me cooking. “Wae~?”

“What should I do now?”

“Hmm.. Help me to cook that meat.”

“Ne~” he done his job perfectly, looking like a chef. I and my friends watched at all of his action while preparing to cook it. I kind of attracted at him more and more. We went back to done our own job.

--

We’re almost done with two more type of foods to cook. ChangJo had done his cook and three of us tried a bit of it. We acknowledged that his cook was really nice and I kept wanted to eat it but stopped as I need to save it for the dinner.

“EunJi-ah~” I heard someone voice calling me from the main door. I turned my head toward the source of the voice and smile happily after that.

“Omma~” I left my job and ran toward my mother, giving her a tight hug. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”….. “Ya~ The food will get burn later.” I broke the hug and ran back to the kitchen, received a few chuckled from all of them.

“Oh! Ina. Luna. Long time no see. How are you?” omma was talking with the other two. ChangJo stood beside me, looking nervous. I knew what he’s thinking about but I let it be for a while.

After a few talks with Ina and Luna, my mother went to her room with Niel oppa carrying her luggages.

“ChangJo-ah.. You look pale?”

“Nothing.”

“I’ll introduce you to my mother later. She’ll like you.”

“I hope so.”