My date is....

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

Finally today the day I’ll have a date. I hope I made the right choice. I don’t want to disappointed Yoomi but I also don’t want EunJi to get into problem later. I woke up at 9 a.m. to get prepared for the date. I just wear something that comfortable to use. I went to the kitchen and at least ate for breakfast before went out. As I about to sat at the couch in the living room, my phone rang. I took it immediately.

“Wae?”

“YA! Don’t have to be mad. So how’s your choice?”

“YA Ricky! Don’t you know it’s hard to choose. But.. I have to choose.” I sighed.

“So who is she?”

“She… I WON’T TELL!!”

“YA~! I’m curious..”

“I don’t care.”

“Alright. So where do go to date?”

“Wae? So you can stalk me later?”

“Just… Nevermind.”

“If you that curious, I’ll take picture and text you later.”

“Alright! Don’t lie to me! I’ll wait.”

“Ne. I need to go now.” I hang up and took my car key. I went to my car and drove to her house.

 

(At her house)

‘I’m in front of your house now.’ I send it to her while waiting for her in my car. When she step out from her house, I went outside and went toward her.

“Let’s go.” I open the car door for her but stopped when someone called me.

“YA ChangJo! Take care of my sister! Don’t leave her!”

“Ne hyung. I will take care of her. Don’t worry.” With that EunJi enter the car and I went to my side. I start the car engine and leave her house but I don’t know where to go.

“EunJi-ah~ Do you have anywhere you want to go?”

“How about we go to a café? I haven’t breakfast yet.” I nodded at her although I already took my breakfast already. We went to the ‘L’ café that was near that area. We both enter the café and greeted by a guy worker at the cashier. I let her ordered her food while I went to take a seat at an empty table.

“ChangJo. You don’t order?” EunJi sat infront of me after she made her order.

“I already eat.”

“Really? Why don’t you tell me? I felt guilty eating by myself.”

“It’s alright. You have to eat breakfast. If not I’m afraid you’ll faint later.” She chuckled at me. She look cute with her eye smile. Just then, her food arrived. Before the waiter went away, she stop him.

“I want one orange juice.” She said to the waiter. He went back to the kitchen to place the order.

“Orange juice? Didn’t you already have this? Hot chocolate?” I point the hot chocolate that was on the table.

“I order for you. You can’t just sit there. I’ll treat you.”

You don’t need to.”

“Just think of it as a thanks for you.” She started eating her food while I drink the orange juice that just arrived. After we’re done, I went to the cashier to pay for it but before I get to took out my wallet, EunJi already paid for it.

“I should pay for it.” I said to her.

“But I was the one that eat just now. So I’ll pay for this.” She exit the restaurant before I get to answer her. She enter the car immediately. We went to another destination.

“ChangJo-ah.. Do you think this matter will end soon?”

“What matter?”

“Our pretending relationship.”

“Maybe. Don’t worry. We’ll end it soon. As long as Jonghwan won’t disturb you again.” She stay silent and staring outside the window. She didn’t reply back. Is she mad? Oh! I forgot! I forgot that she like me. What should I say? I think it’ll not end soon as Jonghwan won’t stop until he’s satisfied. That day, we went to the mall, park and the last is her house. She want to cook for me. I like it as I acknowledge that her food is really delicious. I also already take picture with her and send it to Ricky. We took about 3-4 pictures with my phone and I suggested to her to take with her phone also. With that our date that day end. I felt happy today eventhough it just a fake date. She make it more interesting with her cheerfulness making me giggled everytime.

‘What am I thinking about? I like Yoomi.. I just observe into the act.’ But I just realise about Yoomi. I totally forgot about her just now. I decide to text her to make sure the she didn’t get mad.

‘Yoomi. I’m sorry because I can’t go today. I’ve something to do. Mianhae. I promise we’ll go next time you are free.’ But there’s no reply from her.

‘Are you mad? I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.’ and again there’s no reply. I gave up and went to sleep.

 


So you already know who he choose.. Thank you for keep reading my story and thank you for all my subscriber. I'll update soon. :)