Niel date

I'll protect you

(Niel pov)

Yoomi grabbed my arm and brought me away from EunJi and ChangJo. My heart beat faster than usual at her touch. We stopped after a few walks far from both of them. Yoomi was staring at them while I’m observing her pretty face.

“Niel oppa.. Will they be good again?” Yoomi turned to my direction making me flustered as our eyes met.

“Huh? Wae? Did something happen?”

“ChangJo asked me to accompany him walked around here. He told me something that I can’t believe. But he really look serious about it.”

“What did he told you?”

“He told me that yesterday night, he went outside to search for EunJi. That time EunJi was meeting someone right? He search for her but he witness something he didn’t believe. Even I don’t believe what he said to me.”

“Something EunJi done?”

“Ne.. He said he saw they kissed.”

“Kiss??!!”

“Ne.. I also didn’t believe it.”

“EunJi won’t do that. What more ChangJo told?”

“Only that. But from his expression and his voice, I know that he’s mad, jealous and sad.” But I think what I saw right now was Yoomi was the one that felt sad. She love ChangJo but yet she done the best for ChangJo.

“So that’s why you left them together? To make them back in a good term?”

“Ne.. But look like it doesn’t work.” We turn to look at both of them. But ChangJo already left, leaving EunJi alone there. I know EunJi felt sad right now. Both of them love each other but neither one of them know it. I shouldn’t involve in their problem but I hope ChangJo would confessed to EunJi soon. I hate seeing EunJi cried because of him.

“Yoomi-ah~ Want to go shopping?”

“Shopping?”

“Ne.. Just two of us.. Can we?”

“Alright. Then, I’ll go in first. I need to prepare myself first. See you later.”

“Ne.. I’ll wait at the entrance.”

 

~~

I went down the lobby and wait for Yoomi at the entrance. This making me felt nervous seriously. I haven’t been in this kind of situation before. That mean that I really have fallen in love with her.

“I’m sorry I’m late. Did you wait too long?”

“No no.. It’s alright.” Actually, I’ve been waiting for half an hour but after I saw her my heart soften and didn’t felt mad at all. “Let’s go.”

“But… How can we go there?”

“I’ve rent a car.” I thought about it also before went out. I know I hate Jonghwan but I kind of asking for his help to rent a car for me. This maybe not a good idea as he would ask me something to repay him back. It doesn’t matter as long my date with Yoomi still going on.

We went in the car but sincerely, I’m not familiar with this place. Just at that time I thought I was stupid asking someone to go out but I didn’t know where to go.

“Yoomi-ah.. Em.. Actually… I.. Mianhae.. I’m not familiar with this place.” I avoid her gaze knowing that my situation right now was so embarrassing.

She chuckled at me making me shy but her laugh was cute. “I thought you know. Don’t worry. I know this place. I’ll drive.”

“No no.. I’ll drive. You can tell me the direction.”

“Alright. Oppa, where do you want to bring me?”

“Wherever you want.”

“Then… Let’s go to this place.” She didn’t say what place it was instead she just instructed me the direction. I followed her instruction.

“Is it really here?” I asked for her confirmation. The place she wanted to go was a market? It’s not the place that sold vegetable or fruit. But the market that like food stall. That sold food like ddeokbokki, kimbap and many more.

“I really wanted to come to this place but no one can accompany me. If you don’t like it we can go to other place.”

“No no.. I’ll accompany you. Let’s go.” Both of us made our way to every food stall. I can’t believe she have a big appetite. It’s look rather cute. But I acknowledged that the food there were really delicious. I bought some for EunJi. She must taste all this food too. I’m sure she’ll like it.

“Yoomi-ah~ It’s really delicious…”

“Of course. When I come to Jeju-do, I wanted to come here but there’s no one to accompany me at that time. Thank you Niel oppa for going with me.”

“Ne~~ If you want to go again, I’ll accompany you anytime. Just call me.” she chuckled at my reaction that seem excited. “Let’s go to other place. Where do you want to go next Yoomi?”

“I’ll tell later. Let’s get in the car first.” We walked to our car and it take about 5 minutes as we walked along each stall. She didn’t told me again the place instead she give me the direction. I just followed the way she pointed at.

“Where is this place?”

“My most precious place.” We went out of the car but I still don’t know what that mean. Why is it precious for her? We were at a park. But a few people were there or maybe nobody there just the two of us. The park was beautiful with various types of flower and still in good condition. We sat on the bench below the tree.

“Why is it precious?”

“Because this was the place was where ChangJo asked me to be his girlfriend. We became friend before we’re really dating. When there was one week holiday, he asked me to have a trip with him. I agreed because at that time I’d already fall for him. On our second day here, he confessed to me that he like me at this place. I still remembered that moment because that was the happiest day of my life.” I can saw that her eyes start to get teary. I know she held it in. To comfort her, I wrap my arm around her shoulder. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

“Just cry. Don’t hold it anymore.” She can’t hold herself anymore as she sobbed hard on my shoulder. My shirt became wet but it doesn’t matter as long as she released her frustration.

“Niel oppa.. Thank you for accompany me and even listened to my problem.”

“Just call me anytime and I will be by your side.” At last she smiled after a few minutes crying. I thought that we better went back to the resort as she looked like she’s not in a good condition. We went separated way after I left the lift on my level. I can’t stand looking at her crying. I wanted to at least make her happy and forgot about all things that burdened her.