I'll help you

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

EunJi been avoiding me always. I shouldn’t trouble myself with her as I already get back with Yoomi. But something make me want to get back with EunJi. I want to talk to her, fetch her from his house, send her back home or maybe have a date with her. Yoomi already finished her assignment and now we have time to date. It’s not as cheerful as my date with EunJi eventhough it just for one day. I should be happy because I’m having a date with Yoomi.

Today is weekend and I will have a date with Yoomi. She told me she wanted to go to shopping mall. I accompany her everywhere she want to go. My mind just can’t stop thinking about EunJi. Did I really like her? What about Yoomi?

“ChangJo-ah~ Do you hear me?” I snap out from my thought and look at Yoomi confused.

“Wae?”

“I ask you if you this dress is pretty?” I looked at the dress she’s holding.

“Ne.. it’s pretty..” I answered back. She then paid it at the cashier while I waited for her outside the store. She linked her arm with me and walk to other place she brought me. We went to the food store to eat for our lunch. Even though I ordered my food, I have no appetite to eat.

“ChangJo? What happen to you? You’re haven’t smile at all during our date.”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me. Maybe I can help you.”

Nothing.” My eyes fixed on the food while playing with it. Yoomi suddenly stood up and went to the cashier. Her food haven’t finished yet but she brought me back to the car. I drove her back home as she said she didn’t have any mood anymore.

“CHANGJO! What happen?” she yell at me making me startled.

“Nothing happen.”

“Don’t lie to me!!”

“I ALREADY SAID NOTHING! SO NOTHING HAPPEN!” I shout at her as I start to get annoyed. She then stay silent. We didn’t talk after that until we arrived at her house. She didn’t bid goodbye and just straight away enter her house. I felt a bit guilty at what I’m doing just now. I went back home with really bad mood. I tried to call Yoomi to apologise to her but she didn’t answer my call.

“WHY I HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS??!!” I yell out in anger to let out my frustration.

That night, as I was watching the TV, I received a phone call. I took it from the table and answered it without looking at the caller name.

“Hello?”

“ChangJo-ah.. Can we meet?”

“Yoomi? Yoomi-ah.. I’m really sorry. I don’t mean to shout at you. Forgive me.”

“We talk about it later. Meet me at ‘J’ café.” With that I turn off the TV and went to my room to change my cloth. After a few minutes, I drove my way to the place. When I enter, I saw that Yoomi already arrived. I went and take a seat in front of her.

“I’m really sorry Yoomi-ah.”

“I’m also sorry because I force you. I shouldn’t involve about your problem. Mianhae.”

“Me too.. Mianhae..”

“I don’t want to have a fight with you. This is our second fight.”

“I’m sorry.. I have many problems. I’m getting much stress.”

“I can help you if you want. If you don’t want, it’s alright. I don’t want to force you.” I hesitated for a while. Should I tell her? Maybe she can help me.

“Actually….. Remember that girl? EunJi?” she nodded and wait for me to continue. “There’s rumour about her that she threaten me to be her boyfriend. It’s not true but she keep accepting the rumour. She doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. I tried to talk to her but she doesn’t want to meet me again.”

“Mianhae.. I shouldn’t have come to your school that day. I don’t know that she’ll get problem.”

“It’s alright.”

“ChangJo-ah~ You want me to help you get back in a good term with her?”

“Can you? Don’t force yourself if it’s burden you.”

“I’ll do it.”

“Thank you Yoomi-ah.” I held her hand together as we continue talking about other matter. It make me forgot about my problem for a while. We went back our separate way as she came here by herself.