Niel & Yoomi

I'll protect you

After all of us already finished preparing, we went toward the place Hyunwoo and Hyeri wanted to go. They are very excited all the way, seating at the back while playing with each other. I can’t help but smile at their cuteness.

“I’m happy EunJi-ah.” ChangJo suddenly said, making me turned my attention toward him. “I’m really happy being together with you and our children.” I smiled after listening to him. I know how he feels as I also feel it.

“I know. Me too. I’m happy to be with you for the rest of my life and also happy to be with Hyunwoo and Hyeri. You all make my life the happiest ever.”

“Thank you for entering my life and make me the luckiest guy.”

“Aigo. So cheesy. You’re welcome.” He chuckled alongside me. As we’re talking, I didn’t realise that we almost arrive at their house. ChangJo parked his car before all of us exiting the car. Hyeri and Hyunwoo were really excited as they jumped in joy, walking toward the main door. I rang the bell, waiting for someone to open the door and it’s finally opened by a girl.

“EunJi-ah.” She immediately hugs me.

“Yoomi-ah. I miss you.”

“Ne. Come in. Jonghyun come in.” she invited us inside and it already chaos inside the house, with Hyunwoo meeting with Yoori, 6 years old girl, and Yeri, 6 months baby. Hyeri is playing with Yeri who was in her bed. I took a seat at the couch, followed by ChangJo while Yoomi I guess went to the room to call Niel oppa.

“Hyunwoo-ah. Don’t mess the house.” I warned him as he excitedly playing the toys with Yoori.

“Ne~ Omma.”

Suddenly, I heard a crying voice which literally I went toward that voice. Yeri was crying and I pulled her up into my embrace immediately, calming her down.

“Omma~ I want to play with Yeri.” Hyeri clutched on my shirt, wanted to hold Yeri.

“Play with her later. She needs to sleep. You can play with Yoori unni and Hyunwoo oppa. Is it okay?” I bend down, matching down our level and said to her smoothly. She nodded and joined the other two. I put back Yeri into her bed and humming a song so that she can continue her sleep which eventually worked after a few minutes.

“EunJi-ah.” I turned around, facing toward the source of the voice. I stood up and immediately hug him.

“Niel oppa~”

“Ya~ Wae? Did ChangJo bullied you?”

“No no. Jonghyun didn’t do anything.”

“It’d been a long time I haven’t heard someone calling him by his real name.” he chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Let’s sit first.” I pulled away from the hug and all of us sat at the couch. The children play happily, didn’t bothering us. Yoomi was busy preparing lunch for us even though I said she didn’t need to but she insisted.

“Hyung.. It’d been a long time I haven’t see you.” ChangJo said to him.

“Ne. It’d been like two or three months.”

“Hyung. I haven’t seen the other hyung quite a long time except for L.Joe hyung. Have you seen them?”

“No but I’ve been in contact with ChunJi hyung. He’s busy with his company.”

“Really? I think I lost contact with the others. Give me his number hyung.” Niel oppa took out his phone, searching for ChunJi oppa number and told ChangJo his number, which he immediately save in his phone.

“Oh! EunJi-ah. Have you meet Jonghwan?”

“Huh? No. Wae?”

“We haven’t seen his parent a very long time and I don’t know any update about him. Did he already marry or not?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t contact him in this few years. I don’t know whether he still use the same number or not. I’ll call him later.”

“Ne.”

“Guys~ Let’s have lunch. Yoori-ah~ Stop playing. Eat first.” Yoomi called us to have lunch together.

“Hyunwoo-ah, Hyeri-ah. Let’s eat.” I hold their hand, brought them joining the others at the table. I took a seat beside ChangJo. “Thank you Yoomi-ah.” I thank her for preparing lunch for us.

“It’s fine. Let’s eat first.” She said which all of us start dig in the food, having our happy lunch time together.