Hyunwoo & Hyeri

I'll protect you

(10 years later)

“OMMA!!! Oppa hate me!!” a cute 2 years old girl ran toward me, complaining about her brother. I bended down and let out my arm for her to come in my embrace.

“What did oppa done to you?” I asked her. I carried her in my arm and went out from the kitchen. “Hyeri-ah, where’s Hyunwoo oppa?” I asked her which she literally pointed toward the couch where’s nobody was there. So he must be hidden behind the couch. I put down Hyeri back to the floor and went slowly toward the couch, without making any noise.

“There you are!” I appeared in front of Hyunwoo, succeed in making him shocked. Hyeri and I laughed out loud after that.

“Omma~ Its shocking me.” he said, pouting toward me.

“Then don’t make your sister cry.” I look at him seriously, looking a bit mad.

“She disturbed me.”

“Why did you hide here?” he didn’t answer but I guess he’s upset now. “Are you mad at omma?” he nodded at me. I was about to calm him down but he stood up immediately after he heard the main door opened.

“Appa~~” he went toward his father immediately, giving him a hug. He bends down, looking at his son’s eyes.

“What happened Hyunwoo-ah?” he caressed Hyunwoo cheek, looking worried at his son.

“Omma mad at me.” he looked at me after what Hyunwoo said. He stood up and held his son’s hand tight, bringing him to sit on the couch. I brought Hyeri along with me, joining them.

“Why did you get mad at him?” he asked me.

“Hyeri cried just now.”

“But Hyeri disturbed me.” Hyunwoo complained.

“I just want to play with oppa.” Hyeri asked, disappointed at his oppa.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I looked at him, asking him to solve the problem between the 4 years old boy and 2 years old girl. “I’ll go prepare our dinner. Good luck.” I left the three of them and went to the kitchen, ignoring the whined from ChangJo. I chuckled at ChangJo’s frustrated face, calming the kids. It took me about 5 minutes to prepare the table for our dinner.

“Hyunwoo-ah, Hyeri-ah, Jagiya.. Let’s eat.” Hyeri ran toward me while ChangJo stuck with sulked Hyunwoo. I pulled Hyeri up and put her to sit on the chait while I went toward the other two.

“Yeobo~ He doesn’t want to eat.” ChangJo said to me. I bend down in front of Hyunwoo. He turned his face away from looking at me.

“Hyunwoo-ah.. Omma mianhae. Let’s eat now. Mianhae Hyunwoo-ah.” I held his hand and tried to have an eye contact with him.

“Hyunwoo-ah. Omma already said sorry. She didn’t mean it. Let’s eat now.” ChangJo tried to persuade him.

“Omma~” Hyunwoo look at me and immediately hug me.

“Mianhae Hyunwoo-ah. Let’s eat now.” I pulled away and he nodded. I pulled him up and brought him toward the kitchen, sat him on the chair. ChangJo followed behind and sat at his usual seat. We have our dinner time happily, talking about random things.

~~

“Appa! Appa! Can we go to Yoori noona house?” Hyunwoo was pulling ChangJo’s arm, pleading him to meet Yoori. It’s weekend and ChangJo’s has no work today so usually we spent our time at house or maybe spend time outside with our child. And today Hyunwoo wanted to go meet Yoori.

“We’ll go later. So now eat first. Drink that milk.” He said to Hyunwoo.

I turned to my right, watching Hyeri just eating the bread without drinking her drink. “Hyeri-ah. You need to drink milk.” She shook his head but I insisted her to drink as it was good for her. “Hyeri-ah. It’s good for you.” Again she shook her head.

“Hyeri-ah. You need to drink milk. Do you want to be like uncle L.Joe? You need to drink to get tall.” I chuckled at his statement, mentioning about L.Joe oppa.

“But uncle L.Joe is tall.” Hyeri replied back. It’s tall for girl thought but for guys, they thought he’s short. That’s what ChangJo told me.

“Alright. Then we won’t go to Yoori noona house today.” ChangJo said while continued eating his bread.

“Appa~ Wae? It’s Hyeri that doesn’t drink not me. I wanted to go to Yoori noona house.”

“Then ask your sister to drink.”

“Appa~~” Hyunwoo whined at ChangJo. Both of them really can make me giggled at the cute fight between father and son. “Hyeri-ah. Drink that milk. Oppa want to go to Yoori noona house. Don’t you want to go too?” I look at Hyunwoo who tried hard to persuade his sister but Hyeri shook her head. “You can meet Yeri there also. We can play with her.”

“Really? I miss Yeri.” I giggled at Hyeri which suddenly turned bright at the mention of Yeri’s name. Hyunwoo beamed happily as his sister took the glass and drink it. Even she didn’t like it as she scrunched her nose while drinking it.

“Good girl Hyeri-ah. We’ll go to meet Yeri and Yoori later.” I patted Hyeri head.

“Then.. Let’s finish breakfast first then we’ll go after cleaning up.” ChangJo said which eventually Hyunwoo jumped into his embrace. Hyunwoo like his appa better because they’re really have the same attitude and always spend time together. As he was the first child, ChangJo really took care of me at that time and even after that. He also took care of me on my second pregnancy which is Hyeri but he’s getting busier after getting promoted to a better position of his work. But he tried to spend time with her. They’re not awkward or didn’t spend any time together, it’s just that Hyeri felt closer with me. They spend time together always when ChangJo didn’t go to work.