Eomoni...

I'll protect you

Our dinner last night was really fun and all of them become very close. We supposed to have a talk yesterday between me, ChangJo, Niel oppa and Yoomi with omma. But she suddenly has work to do and headed to her office immediately. She has her office in Korea also. Today she wanted to meet the four of us at ‘J’ restaurant on the evening after she’d done her work.

I and ChangJo arrived first at the restaurant followed by Niel oppa and Yoomi. Omma still hasn’t come yet so the four of us chit-chatting about random things. About last night, how nervous they were in front of omma.

“Mianhae.. Omma late.” Omma approached us and sat at the end of the table with me and ChangJo on the right while Niel oppa and Yoomi on the left.

“It’s fine omma.” I said.

“About last night, mianhae.. We suppose to talk more but I’d something urgent.”

“Omma~ It’s fine. We can talk today. Tomorrow also we can.” I said, don’t want omma to felt guilty toward us. “Omma. Let’s order first.” I called the waitress and all of us ordered our drinks. It’s evening so we just order drinks.

“Let’s talk more and comfortably. I want to know more about my soon-to-be daughter-in-law and son-in-law.” Omma said, making me blushed and probably same goes to Yoomi.

“Omma~~” I whined at her for calling them that suddenly.

“Ne. Ne.” our drinks finally arrived. I took a sip to lessen my nervousness.

“Omma… Do you approve us?” Niel oppa finally spoke up after being silent since omma arrived.

 “Of course~~~ Both of you are my child so of course. I’m just disappointed that you don’t tell me earlier.”

“Thank you omma. And mianhae because didn’t tell you earlier. I forget about it.”

“Forget? Did you really have fun dating until you forget me?” omma put on her sadden face, making both of us chuckled and went beside her, giving her a hug from each side from me and Niel oppa.

“Mianhae omma. We love you.” I said.

“Ne..” both of us gave her a peck on her cheek before went to our seat back. “Ya~ People are looking.” We chuckled at omma reaction. “Let’s talk about both of you now. I want to know more about your partner.”

I nudged ChangJo to begin talking or introduced himself. “My..my name is Choi Jonghyun.”

“I know. You told me yesterday.” I can see that ChangJo is nervous right now.

“Omma.. I like him since the first year of my school there.” I talk instead of ChangJo.

“Really? Since when you two together?”

“This year. It’d not been long. Last month.”

“Last month? You like him since 3 years and just get together last month?”

“I didn’t notice her before and just get to know her this year.” ChangJo finally join in our talk, making me felt relief.

“Wae? You’re in the same year right?”

“Ne.. But I just know her on this year and slowly getting close to her.”

“Do you have any girlfriend before her?” I got surprised at omma question. I eyed Yoomi and Niel oppa who was also shocked. ChangJo hesitated to answer the question. “Wae? So you do have girlfriend before EunJi.”

“N-ne.”

“It’s alright. I don’t care about it since now you’re together with my daughter.” Omma gave ChangJo an assured smile, which ChangJo replied with a nodded. “Niel-ah.. Why don’t you talk about your girlfriend? She’s really pretty. I wanted to know her more.”

“We also just became a couple last month.”

“Last month? Did you two confess on the same day?”

“No~ Omma… Don’t you think Niel oppa is strange?”

“Strange?”

“What are you talking now?” Niel oppa sound annoyed at me.

“He’s too kind to a girl now. He’s never kind to me. Look. They’re holding hand right now.” I pointed at their intertwined hand.

“YA!! YOU! Wait at home.. I’ll kill you.” Niel oppa said. The others chuckled at his reaction, same as me. “Why? Are you jealous? Just hold ChangJo hand if you’re jealous.” I blushed at the thought and got silent immediately.

“Stop it you two!” both of us giving each other a death glare as telling that ‘see you later’ to each other. “Yoomi-ah.. Which year you are now?” omma asked Yoomi, who was still nervous.

“3rd year.”

“Omma.. She’s in our school. Just transferred weeks ago.”

“Really? So are you in the same class with EunJi?”

“No. I’m with ChangJo.”

“So all of you are friends. It’s nice to see. Two of you can call me eomoni.”

“N-ne.. Eomoni.” ChangJo said and Yoomi also.

“I’m sorry I’ve to tell this. Omma need to go to New York this night.”

“Going again? Until when?” I whined at omma. I didn’t want her to go again, leaving both of us.

“I don’t know. Don’t worry. You two have your own special person there. You won’t felt sad.” She mention ChangJo and Yoomi as our special person. “Omma need to go now. Have a nice date.”

“Date?”

“I suppose you probably go to date after this right? Then omma need to go. Bye.” Omma stood up and went to the cashier, paid for all the drinks.

“Oppa.. I’m totally nervous. I didn’t talk much.” Yoomi said to Niel oppa, looking disappointed.

“It’s alright Yoomi-ah.. It’s not important. What important is omma like you.”

“Let’s go now. Are you going back home oppa?” I stood up, followed by the others.

“I think I’m going to have a date now. You two are going back?”

“Let’s have a date too EunJi-ah.” ChangJo said to me. I nodded at all of us exit the restaurant, parting away to different car. Yoomi and Niel went to other place with Niel’s car while me and ChangJo in his car heading to other place.


I'm sorry if this chapter quite boring. Really really sorry... And thank you still subscribing my story.. :)