Jonghwan POV

I'll protect you

(Jonghwan pov)

All the students scared of me because I was the one that bullied the new students. It’s true that they exchange school after a few weeks. But about committed suicide it was me that create the rumour. I just want to make them scared of me. I’m not this type of person before. Nobody from this school know the real me. I moved to this place where it is far from my old school. I plead my parent to move here and they agreed to it. From what I hear, this girl, Jina, is the famous girl there and also known with her bad attitude. I thought that if I date her I’ll be more powerful there and they will scared at me with Jina support. It succeed but I’m not the strongest here as there were group call Teen Top. They’re not bullying students but students just don’t dare to disturb them.

Suddenly, a girl that I haven’t saw before yelling at me. She must now know who am I but she really dare to shout at me. I can’t let my pride down as I make her as my next target. I don’t want other students to laugh at me if I lose to that girl. My plan didn’t work as ChangJo claimed that she’s his girlfriend. I can’t mess with Teen Top as my family know my parent. I stop disturbing her. Just then, suddenly a girl went toward ChangJo who claimed as his girlfriend. I hear their conversation and she want to break up with him. It’s my time to as I know his weakness now. But EunJi stop me as she beg at me she would do anything as long as I stop bullying ChangJo. I agreed to it knowing that I may need help one day.

Is it just coincidence or what. My father dare me to bring my friend who is a girl to meet them and he would buy me my favourite car. I can’t ask for Jina as I don’t want my parent to know her at all. Just then I thought of EunJi. Maybe I should ask her. And the next day I brought her. But now she slowly know the real me. I become comfortable around her and maybe a bit wanted to be friend with her. But I can’t because people with start to look down at me later. From what I observe, she’s kind, cheerful as she always make people around her happy and it happen to both my parent. They now asked her to call them omma and appa. And me oppa? Maybe I felt a bit happy. When I saw her struggled to get away from ChangJo, I make a move to help her. I can’t believe I start to feel comfortable around her and wanted to always talk to her. But.. I know she still like ChangJo. Wait?! I don’t care she like him or not! It’s not my business.

Today is the last day before a mid-year holiday that will start tomorrow. It’s for 3 weeks. Maybe I can invite EunJi to my house for the holiday or ask her to have a trip with us. What am I thinking? Did I really get really comfortable with her?

“Jonghwan-ah~” omma called me from the kitchen. I went to look at her from the couch.

“Ne?”

“Why don’t you invite EunJi to have lunch with us?”

“Again? Omma~ She also need to spend time with her family. Next time omma”

“But I miss her. Oh! You’re in holiday right?”

“Ne.. Wae?”

“Ask her to go have a trip with us.”

“Omma~ She also have family. I know you really miss her but it’s too much for her.”

“Just ask her first. Please~~” I agreed at last and take a time to think about it. I went to my room to take my phone. I sat on the bed and look at EunJi phone number. I decide to call her.

“Hi.”

“Hi.. Wae?”

“What are you doing for this holiday?”

“Em.. Nothing..”

“Omma keep asking if you want to join us for a trip.”

“Trip? Where?”

“I don’t know yet.”

“I’ll think about it. I’ve to ask my family first.”

“Alright. That’s all. Bye.”

“Bye.” I hang up and laid down on my bed. Actually I felt nervous talking to her sometime. It just some weird feeling happen to me now. I shoved away the thought and take a short nap.