It's not Jonghwan!

I'll protect you

EunJi
Niel
ChangJo
Ricky
ChunJi
L.Joe
C.A.P
Jonghwan


(ChangJo pov)

Maybe Jonghwan really had change to a better person. And from what I saw, he like EunJi and I’m scared that he will take EunJi from me. But what I thought won’t happen after we have a really long conversation in the hospital last 2 days.

(Flashback)

Do you like EunJi?” I asked him when EunJi and Niel hyung went back home, leaving me with Jonghwan. We talked more before that and made us have a really comfortable talk.

“Ne..”

“She’s my girlfriend now.” I state at him, wanting him to know about us.

“I know. She told me. Don’t worry.. I won’t take him from you.”

“That’s good then.”

“If I did that, she won’t easily fall for me.” he continued.

“What’s that mean?”

“Don’t you want to know from where the rumour about her created?” when he talked about it made me remembered about the rumour of EunJi. They said that she used me for her own good. Thinking about it, I want to know the truth. I stare at him, waiting for him to continue. “EunJi was the one that asked me to spread that rumour. She beg me to stop disturbing you and sacrifice herself for you. She said she will done anything for me if I stop disturbed you. So that’s why I didn’t tease you again after that. It’s what EunJi want.”

“She done it for me?” he nodded making me really felt guilty toward EunJi. It’s happened a long time ago and I just know it today.

“And slowly when I spend more time with her, I start to have feeling toward her. She’s kind and even my parents like her.”

“You already confessed at her?” I asked him out of curiousity.

“Ne.. That day at Jeju-do… But she rejected me. She said that she love someone and won’t ever accepted me. You’re so lucky.. She love you for 3 years till now and that feeling never faded in her.”

“Ne.. I’m lucky I guess.”

“She thought me as a friend and so do I. So, if she’s hurt because of you, I’ll not stay still. I’ll make the revenge for her.”

“Whatever.. I’ll always make her happy.” We both chuckled and become closer as a friend.

(End of flashback)

Yesterday I also visited him and talked a lot with him. I never imagined before that we can become friend like this. But it look like just me, Niel hyung and EunJi that know about him and accept him. I don’t know about other hyung.

“EunJi-ah~ Are you alright? I heard about it. You got kidnapped by Jina.” L.Joe hyung approached her as she and Niel hyung just arrived at our usual place.

“Ne~ I’m fine.”

“How dare that girl done that to you! But thankfully that she got captured by the police.” ChunJi hyung said.

“This must be Jonghwan who was behind this.” What C.A.P. hyung said caught my attention. Maybe same goes to EunJi and Niel hyung. It’s not Jonghwan fault.

“Hyung~ It’s not Jonghwan.” I said.

“How can you be sure about it?”

“Oppa~ He was with Niel oppa and ChangJo that day. He also save me and now he’s in the hospital.”

“He save you? Is it real?”

“Ne hyung~ He’s changed already. We should visit him one day together.” Niel hyung told them. Four of them look confused as they don’t know whether we’re telling the truth or not.

“He really changed. You also know that he didn’t bully other students again this day. And he also stop hanging out with his old gangs.”

“Maybe they’re telling the truth hyung~ Alright. I’ll visit him one day.” Ricky said.

“Then, alright.. I’ll go then.” ChunJi hyung said.

“Me too.”

“I’ll go then.”

“Thank you oppa.. We should visit him together this weekend.” EunJi said happily. When she smile, that also make me smile. I got surprised when a girl student called me.

“ChangJo oppa. Mr.Kevin call you. He want to meet you at his office.” I guess that girl was my junior. Mr. Kevin rarely wanted to meet me and what was his reason to meet me this time? I stood up from my seat and bid goodbye to others before making my way toward his office.