We're sorry..

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

When I entered my first period of class today, I saw Ina and Luna sat on their usual seat, Lina on my right while Ina in front of me. Actually, I planned to ignore them but it seem cruel so I just went to my seat and flashed a weak smile to them, just pretending.

“EunJi-ah~” Ina called me and I turned to look at her, pretending to look disappointed toward them.

“EunJi-ah~ We’re really sorry… We don’t mean it.. Really sorry.” Luna apologising to me. Both of them grab my hand, Ina hold my right hand while Luna hold my left hand. I look at both of them. Their expression really show that they are really sorry about that day. Well they must be sorry because they ditched me and trust that rumour about the three guys.

“We make mistake that day. We should be the one that trust you. We’re really regret. Forgive us please~~~”

“We’ll do anything for you EunJi-ah.. Please forgive us..”

I remove my hand from both of them and crossed my arm, watching both of them. “I’ll forgive you. But!! I’ll ask one thing from you guys.”

“What? We’ll do anything?” Ina said.

“I’ll tell other day. And…” I placed back my hand on the table, “I didn’t mad at all. I know you will believe me one day. We’re friend anyway right?”

“Ne~~ Of course..” three of us having a friend hug until the teacher enter our class, causing us to break away.

The lesson goes on as usual but this time I can get my focus on the studies better than last time. When the first lesson with the Mr.Lin end with the teacher exit the room, my classmates suddenly ambushed me. It made me felt lack a bit of air with the them crowded around me.

“EunJi.. Mianhae.. I’m sorry about that day.. Really sorry..”

“Me too… I’m sorry..”

“We’re really sorry.. Please forgive us..”

“EunJi-ah.. Really really sorry..”

All of them kept apologising to me one by one. At least they apologise at me after what they did. There’s no one apologise to me before when they’re the one who was at fault, like this accident. When they tease me with ChangJo before, when we never talked before, they never apologise at me. Finally they ask for my forgiveness.

“I forgive all of you.. So stop this.. I can’t breathe well.” They back off a bit and said thank you before went back to their seat. “Wow.. I don’t know they will apologise to me. They never once did it before.” I told Ina and Luna.

“Maybe because this time they really really regret it.”

“Maybe.. I hope it’s good.”

“Ne..” we end our conversation after we heard the door open, revealing the teacher come in for next subject.