Come to my house~

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

A few days had passed and finally Jonghwan finally discharged from the hospital. He attended school as usual but now maybe sometime he will joined us during break time. And today, we all gathered at one table, Teen Top, Yoomi, me and also Jonghwan.

“Come to my house today.. I’ll cook for all of you.” I announced to them. I promised that day, that I’ll cook when Jonghwan discharged from the hospital.

“When? Dinner?” Ricky ask.

“Ne.. All of you MUST come!!”

“Alright.. What will you cook for us?” ChunJi oppa asked me.

“It’s a secret. You need to come if you want to know.” He sighed, defeated at my answer. “Jonghwan-ah.. You need to come..”

“Ne~”

“Oh! And bring omma and appa too.. Can you?” I wanted to meet them also.

“Omma appa? Bring them? Are you sure?”

“Ne… I’m serious.”

“Alright. If that what you want.”

“Thank you..”

“ChangJo! You need to look nice tonight… And…. Get ready..” Niel oppa told him. I got confused at what he said.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“Oppa! What are you saying? Don’t scared him.”

“YA! Don’t you remember?” he lightly pushed my head. “Omma is coming back today.”

“Oh My God!! I totally forgot..” I face-palmed myself for forgetting about it.

“You need to look nice ChangJo-ah!!” Niel oppa teased ChangJo again. He looked a bit nervous from what I notice.

“ChangJo-ah.. Don’t be nervous… My mother is nice. Don’t worry.” I calmed him. “Oh! Niel oppa.. But.. Yoomi will come too right?” she’s Niel oppa girlfriend, so she also will meet our mother later.

“Right! I also need to meet your mother right? What to do? What should I wear? Should I buy gift for her? What if she hate me?” Yoomi seemed nervous as she asked Niel oppa all the question. All of us chuckled at her reaction but Niel oppa tried to calm her down. ChangJo just sat there silently since what Niel oppa said just now. I don’t want him to be nervous to meet my mother. I haven’t told my mother about him yet.

“ChangJo-ah… Don’t worry… My mother will like you…” I held his hand to calm him down. He gave me a smile and held my hand back.

--

“Ina! Luna!” I called them as soon I enter my class after the break. I went to my seat and excitedly talk to them. “Come to my house tonight.”

“Your house?” Ina asked.

“Wae?”

“I don’t held any party but I just want to invite you. I’ll cook tonight.”

“Really? We will go.” Luna said.

“But.. Who else come? Are  you inviting whole school?” Ina asked me.

“No! I just invite Teen Top,Yoomi,Jonghwan and you two.”

“Alright.. Should we come early? We can help you.”

“It’s alright.. But maybe you should come early to help me.” I looked serious but actually I just don’t want to force them to help me. Maybe they’ve something else to do.

“We’ll come early then. We have nothing else to do.”

“Really? I won’t force you if you don’t want.”

“We really will come early.”

“Thank you.” We end our talk as soon as the teacher comes in. Suddenly, my phone vibrated, telling that a text arrived.

‘EunJi-ah.. I’ll come early to your house today. Remember that I’ll play games with Jonghwan.? Can I?’

‘Of course you can. ChangJo-ah.. About my mother, don’t worry ok..’

‘Ne… I hope she’ll like me.’

‘She will. We’ll meet later. Study! Study! Bye.. <3’ we end our text as I need to focus in the class.

--

Today, I’ll go back home with Niel oppa as I need to went to the groceries shop to buy the ingredients for tonight dinner. ChangJo sent Yoomi back with him. I didn’t jealous about it as I know they’re just friend now and I trust both of them. Yoomi is kind and she’s with Niel oppa now so I believe them.

“What should I cook oppa?” I asked Niel oppa as we wandered in the shop, still haven’t pick any ingredients.

“Spaghetti!”

“Other?”

“Just cook what you always cook. I don’t know. I’ll just eat.”

“Oppa~ I don’t know what I should cook.”

“Then.. Cook what ChangJo like to eat. Then.. What omma like to eat.. Or what the others like to eat.”

“Others like to eat?”

“You know right?”

“Ne ne… Thank you oppa..” with that I choose the ingredients compatible with what I want to cook for tonight. I know what all of them like or maybe I don’t know some but I preferred most of them will like it. After I let Niel oppa paid the things, we went back to our house as soon as possible. Niel oppa said that omma will arrive at Seoul at 6p.m. and he will pick her later.