Reunion dinner (-End-)

I'll protect you

Yesterday I already bought some groceries for today. We’ll have a dinner together with the others or maybe a reunion dinner. ChangJo have no work for today so he helped me doing some task. He cleaned the house and what made me happy was that the two kids also following his father, cleaning the table and followed what ChangJo done. They’re too cute. 

--

It’s already past 7p.m. and we already finished preparing for the dinner. We waited at the living room for others arrival.

“Omma~ Who’ll come? Will Yeri and Yoori noona come too?” Hyunwoo asked me as he looked excited.

“Ne~ They’ll come too.” He jumped in joy along with Hyeri too. “But.. Behave yourself later. They’ll be many people come today. Don’t be naughty.” I looked at them, warning them seriously. They nodded but I don’t know whether they’ll agree to it later.

“Hyeri-ah.. Come here.” ChangJo called her as he opened wide his arm. Hyeri went toward ChangJo as he put her on his lap. “Uncle L.Joe will also come later.”

“Really?” Hyeri looked excited when L.Joe oppa name being said. “Hyeri really miss uncle L.Joe.” she said excitedly. She’s too cute. Don’t tell me she already falls in love with L.Joe oppa? Haha.. Ridiculous. I got startled when the bell rang which mean that someone had come. Both me and ChangJo stood up and get the door.

“Oh! Ina~ Luna~” I beamed happily as I immediately pulled them into a hug. I really missed them. We’ve been in contact but rarely get to meet as they’re busy with work.

“EunJi-ah~~” they both said as we cherished the friendship moment right now. “Ya~ Let us enter first.” Ina said as she pulled away from the hug. I let both of them entered and led them to take a seat on the couch. “ChangJo! How are you doing now?” Luna asked him.

“I’m fine. Just got busier from day to day with work. And you guys? How’s your work? I heard that you get a really big project this time.”

“Ne.. I got one which I felt really lucky to get that.” Luna replied back.

“I got very tired every day. My boss always nagged at me.” Ina complained and I can see through her expression that she really annoyed about that.

“Maybe he like you..” I said to a bit.

“It’s impossible..”

“Omma..” Hyeri clutched on my shirt as she looked up at me. We totally ignored them just now.

“Ina, Luna..Our childs.” I said as I put Hyeri on my laps while Hyunwoo sat between me and ChangJo.

“Oh! I forget about them.. Mianhae.. Mianhae kids.” Luna said. “What’s your name?” she stared at Hyunwoo.. It’s their first encounter after a few years. But I think Hyunwoo and Hyeri didn’t remember them.

“Introduce yourself.” I said to both of them.

“My name is Choi Hyunwoo. I’m four years old.” He said while standing and bowed to them. Ina and Luna squealed at their cuteness and which I can’t stop smiling looking at my child. Hyeri move away from my lap and stood beside her brother.

“My name is Choi Hyeri. I’m 2 years old.” She said.

“Aigo… You’re so cute.” Ina said as she pinched their cheek.

“That’s good, Hyeri. And Hyunwoo too.” I praised them for the introduction. As they’re playing with our childs, the doorbell rang. ChangJo stood up and go get the door and came back with the others.

“Uncle L.Joe~~~” Hyeri ran toward L.Joe oppa as soon she saw him.

“Hyeri-ah.” He pulled up Hyeri into his arm and took his seat on the couch along with the others. “You miss me, Hyeri-ah??” L.Joe asked him. She nodded excitedly.

“It’s my childs, hyung.” ChangJo said to the others who still haven’t met them. “Hyunwoo-ah.. Hyeri-ah.. Why don’t you introduce yourself again?” they did what ChangJo said. Hyunwoo done it first and then followed by Hyeri. After she’s done, she immediately went back to L.Joe oppa. Others can’t stop squealing at their cuteness.

“Why Hyeri looked so close with L.Joe?” CAP oppa asked as he looked at them. He hit L.Joe’s arm hardly, causing him to whine in pain. “What did you do to her?”

“Hyung~~ I didn’t do anything. She like me…. You like me right, Hyeri-ah?”

“Ne~” Hyeri answered back. We chuckled at the attraction between both of them.

“By the way, ChunJi oppa.. I haven’t seen you for a long time. Where have you been?” I asked him.

“I’m too busy with work now. I’m sorry that I didn’t have time to visit you guys.”

“Or are you busy dating?” ChangJo said as he looked at him teasingly.

“NO!” he denied immediately. “Ricky-ah.. How’s your business?” he turned to Ricky and changed the topic. Ina, Luna and I chuckled at the sight of nervous ChunJi oppa.

“Now you changed topic. It’s mean that’s true.” ChangJo said confidently. As they argued about this, I opened the door as the bell rang, revealing Niel oppa and Yoomi. Oh! And also Jonghwan and his wife I guess. The others still argued about ChunJi oppa and didn’t realise their arrival.

“Jonghyun-ah..” I called him, getting his attention and at the same time stopping the argument.

“Jonghwan!” he stood up and approached him. “You didn’t even us to your wedding!” he said as he looked at him as he was mad.

“Mianhae-”

“YOU MARRIED?!” the others who heard it stood up which ChunJi oppa was the one yelling.

“Mianhae guys.. But.. Let me introduce my wife then..” he said as he held his wife hand. “She’s Lee MinA.. She’s Korean person but we met overseas.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.. I’m Lee MinA.” She said. She’s quite pretty and her voice is sweet too. We also introduced ourself to her and slowly getting closer to each other. As all of us already gathered and having some talks together, I invited them to have dinner after that. We gathered laughter together after a long time during that dinner today. And Hyunwoo, Hyeri and Yoori also were joining the talk as they’ve become talkative suddenly. Yeri was sleeping on the couch in the living room.

“It made me remembered back the day we have dinner years ago.” Jonghwan said.

“Ne.. But the different this time is we’re not in schools anymore.” I said.

“Oh! Wait! Isn’t that time Niel and EunJi revealing their relationship to their mother.” ChunJi said. He’s right.

“YA!! Don’t talk about it.. I totally nervous that time.” Niel said as he stopped us talking about that. Yoomi chuckled at him who’s totally annoyed at the topic.

“Oppa!” I turned to Hyeri who’s sitting on L.Joe’s lap and feeding him a slice of apple.

“Oppa??!” I asked Hyeri who’s happy with L.Joe.

“What had you done to her, L.Joe hyung? She called you oppa?” ChangJo looked at him disbelief.

“What had you taught her?”

“She said she like me. So I just suggested her to call me oppa.” He looked as it’s doesn’t matter at all.

“YA! You’re an uncle to her. Look at the different between your ages!” Niel said.

“I like L.Joe oppa..” Hyeri said as she pecked on his cheek. I don’t know what I should do now.

“You taught her bad things L.Joe-ah.” CAP said as he shook his head. We all can only giggle at both of them. But I felt happy that we can gather back after a really long time. And even there’re some changes at others like married, their work, experience but our friendship would never change forever. That’s what I felt grateful now. And even more grateful that ChangJo is always by my side forever along with our Hyeri and Hyunwoo. And also I’m happy that Niel oppa find his true love and now live happy with his family. He’s a great brother ever and becoming a good husband and dad.


Finally this fanfic already end. And sorry for the very very very late update.. Hope you enjoy this fanfic.. And please read my other fanfic also..
He/She is MINE!

Thank you for the subscribers of this story and also for the voters and also those who left comments..