THREE GUYS??!!

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

I went back to my classroom as soon as the bell rang. But something weird with the class atmosphere. Did I done something wrong toward them? All of them looked at me weirdly when I walked pass them to go to my seat. But Ina and Luna were not there. I looked around and found out that they changed their seat far from me. What’d happen actually? Why they treat me like this? When the class started, I can’t concentrate at all because of my classmate. Today lesson felt really slow to end. Even when I dozed for a while, the others will tease me and the teacher will scold me. I don’t know why my friends also ditching me away. I didn’t do anything toward them at all.

As soon as the bell rang, telling now is the break time, the others exit the class but not to forget, they said something that I didn’t know what the meaning with it.

“How can you seduce three man?” that’s what I heard from one girls. Three man? Who? What this mean? 

I waited for ChangJo outside his classroom. His class end a bit late but I just wait for him. When their class ended, I approached him happily. The same stare I get from his classmate. Am I somewhat disgusting or what? My classmate and his classmate look at me like I did something bad.

“ChangJo-ah~” we walked together to the canteen, hand in hand. “Why are they looking at me like that? Have I done something bad?” I noticed ChangJo looked around at the other students.

“I don’t know. But my classmate also look at me like that. Let them be. If they hurt you, I’ll protect you.”

“Ne~~~~” we saw the others already at our usual table including Yoomi. She maybe ran to the canteen as I didn’t notice that she went out of her classroom. We made our way toward our seat as we sit next to each other. Yoomi was sitting next to Niel oppa. They look really close.

“EunJi-ah~ What happen?” ChunJi oppa asked me, making me confused.

“Huh?”

“I heard your name being talked all the time. Something happen?”

“I don’t know. All of them look at me weirdly. Even Ina and Luna didn’t talk to me at all.”

“They don’t talk to you? What happen?” Niel oppa seem worried about me.

“Actually… I heard what they said.” Yoomi said. All of us paid our attention toward her. “They said EunJi date three guys.”

“THREE GUYS?!” I shout in disbelief what I heard. I date three guys?

“I don’t believe it but then they show me the picture. I already asked them to send it to me too.” She took out her phone and search for the photo. She showed it to me. The first picture was picture of me and Niel oppa at the backyard where we always met secretly after I get bullied. That picture was a long time ago where he kissed my forehead. It’s nothing wrong with it as it was Niel oppa habit. Next photo was a photo of me and ChangJo hugged each other while the next one was a picture of me entering Jonghwan’s car. This picture I think when I sacrifice myself for ChangJo and done anything Jonghwan asked. Why this suddenly spread toward the students?

“What happen here? EunJi-ah~ You really date Niel? Jonghwan?” L.Joe oppa asked.