'Someone'?

I'll protect you

(Niel pov)

I was surprised by Yoomi appearance just now. She transferred to this school because of someone? Is it me? I was speechless and can’t really get in their conversation as I was really shocked. I thought that was my imagination but it’s the truth.

‘Niel oppa.. It’s the surprise I told you last week.’ I got a text from Yoomi an hour after the recess. So that’s was her surprise for me. I remembered she told me last week that she has surprised for me this week but I didn’t thought that it would be this.

‘Is the ‘someone’ was me?’

‘Ne~ It’s you oppa…’

‘So now I’ll see you every day. Want me to send you home today?’

‘No oppa.. I brought my own car today.. Tomorrow oppa.’

‘Alright.. Bye.. Need to study… I love you.’

‘I love you too.’ With that we end it and I went back to focus on the studies. Even if I tried to focus, I kept thinking about Yoomi and smiling at the thought.

 

~~

I pick her up the next day but unlike usual, I drove straight to our school. Now we’re going to the same school and can see each other for the whole day. But the others still didn’t know about us yet. I should told them soon or maybe the whole school also. There’s many students misunderstood about Yoomi and ChangJo. They complement both of them as a great and nice couple. Even though they’re not a couple anymore, it made me mad because my girlfriend was thought by the others being together with my friend. What should I do? Would Yoomi agreed if I announced about us in front of other students.

“Oppa! What are you thinking? You didn’t respond my question.” It was silence as I thinking about how I should stop the fake rumour.

“Mianhae… What are you asking just now?”

“Can I join you at break time?”

“Oh! Ne ne… Of course…”

“Oppa~ What happen? Do you have any problem? Tell me.. Maybe I can help you..”

“No.. I’d no problem.”

“Really? Alright.”

We arrived at the school but went our separate way as she want to be with her new friends. I went to the usual place to meet EunJi and Teen Top. ChangJo always pick up EunJi every morning and sent her back after school. But just some time that I’ll be the one that sent her to school. I made my way next to EunJi who was chatting happily with ChangJo. Both of them haven’t told the other students about their relationship, so that’s why the rumour about ChangJo and Yoomi still wandering around the school. I don’t want other to keep mistaken about them being together as I’m Yoomi’s real boyfriend. But Teen Top and EunJi haven’t known about us yet. Maybe I’ll tell them later with Yoomi.

“ChangJo! Where’s Yoomi? Don’t you ask her to join us?” ChunJi hyung asked him.

“I forgot. Maybe she’s with her friends.”

“Wait! Isn’t she with ‘someone’?” L.Joe hyung ask with excitement in his eyes.

“Someone? Really? Let’s go find her.”

“YA! Why do you want to disturb her? We can ask her later. Not now.” I stopped them from their planned.

“Why are you look mad hyung?” Ricky mention my expression just now.

“Nothing. I think I’ll go to my class now. Bye.” I grabbed my bag and make my way toward my classroom.