All revealed...

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

“What happen here? EunJi-ah~ You really date Niel? Jonghwan?” L.Joe oppa asked.

“No!!” I got panicked in case they will misunderstand. “ChangJo-ah~ I’m not…” I hope he’ll not thinking that I’m dating Jonghwan.

“I know. I believe you.” ChangJo said made me felt relieve. At least he believed me. “She’s my girlfriend and she’ll not cheat behind me.” he said toward the other member.

“We know… But-“ C.A.P. oppa word got cut by someone who slammed their hand on our table angrily.

“YA!! YOU ***** EUNJI!! HOW DARE YOU SEDUCE MY NIEL OPPA?!” she’s maybe a fangirl of Niel oppa. But it made me felt a bit scared with what they done.

WHO ARE YOU?!” ChangJo oppa held my hand tightly while fighting back word with the girl.

“Oppa~ She’s not a kind girl. She’s going out with Jonghwan oppa. And then Niel oppa kissed her. And oppa also went out with her.”

“So?”

“We don’t want oppa to hurt.” Another girl finally talk. They consist of four people.

“I don’t care. What important to me is EunJi.”

“But she cheat-“

“SHE’S NOT!!!” Niel oppa stood up this time, joining ChangJo. “She’s the most precious person for me! Don’t ever disturb her!”

“Precious? What’s worth her?”

“Everything!! If not her, you thought I’d go at you?” he paused and chuckled a bit, “I WON’T!! NEVER IN MY LIFE!!” almost all of the students who saw us and we also chuckled at the girl expression. They must be embarrassed after what Niel oppa said.

“I think EunJi need to explain all the picture now. So that they will not be misunderstand.” Ricky suggested. Maybe I should explained to them but I kind of nervous at the same time. ChangJo held my hand tightly, encouraged me to be brave. I stood up next to him facing the other students.

“I.. I…” I can’t think any word right now but ChangJo managed to calm me down. “I want to tell the truth.” All the students paid their attention toward me. “Me and Jonghwan are just friend. That picture was 2 month ago.”

“You’re friend with him? That’s impossible.” One of the students said.

“She’s right. I’m also his friend. They’ve nothing other than friend.” The other agreed after ChangJo explanation. “And the picture of her with me, I will explain it instead of her.” he looked at me, waiting for my reply. I just nodded at him. “We’re a couple!! That picture at our date. I love her and I’ll done anything to protect her. So don’t disturb her again!”

“You’re a couple? For real?” some people gasp, didn’t believe it.

“Ne.. One more.. The past rumour of her using me, it’s not true at all!!” he told the others.

“ChangJo..” he looked at me immediately.

“I know you create the rumour to save me. Jonghwan told me.”

“Wait! Aren’t you dating Yoomi? Why EunJi?”

“ME?” Yoomi who was silent since the fight finally spoke up, surprise by someone who mentioned her name. “We’re not anymore.”

“Yoomi-ah~ I thought you want to introduce that guy to us. Don’t you want to show us that guy?” ChunJi oppa asked her.

“Yoomi-ah~” Niel oppa approached her and giving some signal. I don’t know what that mean. Both of them stood up and went next to us. “We’re both dating. So.. She’s not ChangJo’s girlfriend but my girlfriend.” That’s what Niel oppa said. Is it for real? I stood there surprise at what he announced. Yoomi was blushing next to him. Some students congratulating them and some gasp in surprised.

“Oppa! For real?” I asked him for confirmation. He nodded and held Yoomi’s hand tightly. “Congratulation… OPPA!! You didn’t tell me about this at all!!” I made me sound pissed and disappointed at him.

“Mianhae.. We’ll talk more later.” he ruffled my hair before warning the other students. “Don’t disturb EunJi and Yoomi!” all of them agreed. I thought he’ll stop but he continues explaining something. “And EunJi is my beloved younger sister!! My real younger sister!!! Remember that!” he brought all of us back to our seat, meeting back the other member who looked really shocked. But my secret about us being siblings finally get known by the others. I hope nothing bad will happen to me because of this.


I just want to ask if any of you have an idea for the ending.. I thought to end this fanfic maybe a few more chapters.. Please comment for idea of the ending.. Maybe I'll use some or maybe not.. If I've finally come out with my own idea for the ending, maybe I'll use my own idea or maybe not.. I don't know.. Since I got high fever for this few days, I lack of ideas.. Please comment for idea.. I really appreacite it.