Reunion?

I'll protect you

“EunJi-ah..” ChangJo called me from the main door as he just back from work. I stood up from the couch and approached him. I took his briefcase and his coat before giving him a peck on his cheek.

“How’s your work?” I asked as we made our way toward the couch, joining the kids watching the TV.

He heaved a sigh while loosen his necktie. “It’s tiring. Many work to do.”

“Don’t always do your work. Have a rest at times.”

“I know.” he gave me an assured smile. “Oh! By the way.. I met CAP hyung and Ricky today.”

“Really? How’re they doing now?”

“CAP hyung is working in my office start from today. While Ricky, I met him while I was on my way for my appointment with some clients.”

“What’s he doing now?”

“Ricky told me that he’s managing his own restaurant right now.”

“Really? Where?”

“Do you know that famous restaurant near the ‘H’ building? That’s his restaurant.”

“We’ve to go there someday.”

“Of course.”

“How about L.Joe oppa and ChunJi oppa? L.Joe oppa haven’t come here anymore. And ChunJi oppa. Have you called him?”

“I called him. And I also met him.”

“When?”

“The client that I said just now, it is him. He’s my client. Both of us will be working together this time.”

“That’s good to hear. Then, L.Joe oppa?”

“I don’t know. We’re still in contact and what I know is that he’s the CEO of LB entertainment.”

“LB? He’s producing artists?”

“Ne.. I just know a few days ago. It’d been about 3 years but he just tells me a few days ago.”

“We should go to his company one day. To see how he managed his company.” We chuckled at the thought as L.Joe oppa aren’t that good at managing. That what I thought before.

“How about Jonghwan? Can you get in contact with him?”

“Oh! I forget to tell you. I met him yesterday at the park. He’s managing his father company in Seoul. And most important is that he’s married already.”

“What? Married? And he didn’t invite us?” his voice sound a bit disappointed.

“Ne. He married at New York but she’s Korean. He said he will bring her to meet me one day.”

“He should show her to me too.”

“I know. How about we held a reunion once again at our house? Like 10 years ago. I cooked for the others. We’ll invite the others and meet again after a long time.”

“That’s good idea. I’ll tell the other as soon as possible.”

“Ne.”

“But when?”

“Next week on Sunday.”

“Alright.”

“I’ll prepare for the dinner first.” I stood up from the couch and went toward the kitchen. ChangJo was playing with the kids. I prepared the meal on the table and it took me about 5 minutes to prepare the table.

“Jagi~ Hyunwoo~ Hyeri~ Let’s eat now.” I called them from the kitchen. ChangJo brought them toward the kitchen and place them on their seat. We happily have our dinner together as usual.