Rumour

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

Yoomi came to my school today and it shocked me. I never thought that we will have an argument. And what hurting me was that she want to end our relationship. I don’t want to lose her. She didn’t gave me a chance to explain as she immediately went away. All of the students stare at me. The other Teen Top keep asking me about Yoomi. I don’t have the mood to talk right  now or explain to them.

“Ch-changJo.. Mianhae.. I was the one at fault.”

“IT’S YOUR FAULT!! WHY DID I SUGGEST TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT DAY? WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN MY LIFE? LOOK.. IT’S YOUR FAULT THAT I BROKE UP WITH YOOMI.” I shout at EunJi as I can’t hold my anger. I’m not blaming her but why did I said that? It’s my own decision to help her. I immediately regret about what I said and wanted to apologise but she already ran away.

“WHY ARE YOU MAD AT HER? SHE’D DONE NOTHING TO YOU!” Niel hyung shout at me. I know he’s mad at me for scolding her sister. I don’t know why I can’t control myself. I don’t mean to shout at her. He went away and chase EunJi. Should I chase her too? I’m really sorry. I don’t mean to hurt her.

“So~ What happen here? Are you cheating or what?” Jonghwan suddenly stood beside me. He really want to annoy me right now.

“Wait! Or.. That girl seduce you?” he mean that girl is EunJi. I can’t hold my anger as I get up and punch him on his cheek. He fall down on the floor.

“DON’T YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER!”

“Do you like her? Then how about your girlfriend just now? What her name… Yoomi?” he gave an evil smirk as he stood up.

“It’s not your business.”

“Wae? You don’t want to lose both girls? Or you’ve forgotten one of them?”

“STOP IT! You better go away before we take action on you.” C.A.P. hyung stood up to stop him.

“Alright.. But.. ChangJo.. You’re now my target.”

“How dare you? We’re Teen Top and you’ve no right disturb us.” It’s now L.Joe hyung tried to defend me.

“Why not? Because I already know your weakness.” He went away after leaving an evil smirk toward me. He’s right. He already know my weakness and I can’t defend myself anymore. He might be hurt the girls. I sat back on my seat to gather my thought. But one thing kept playing in my mind about what Jonghwan said. Did I already forgotten one of them? I didn’t want to lose both girls? But Yoomi is my girlfriend. But something about EunJi  make me can’t lose her. I went to my classroom and saw EunJi just about to enter her class too. I can saw that her eyes are red and puffy. She must be crying just now. I ignored her and enter my classroom.

 

~~

A week has passed since I broke up with Yoomi and since then I didn’t fetch EunJi from her house or send her back. I need to gather my thought as I get confused about my feeling right now. Something weird rumour spreading in our school this few days.

“Poor ChangJo oppa. That girl, EunJi, is really shameless.”

“You know that she like him. So she’ll done anything to get him.”

“Shameless girl.”

That what I hear from some girls of my classmate and also other students when I sat with Teen Top without Niel hyung and EunJi.

“ChangJo. Are the rumour true?” ChunJi hyung asked me. I raised my eyebrow as I don’t know what it was about.

“About you and EunJi. Did she really threaten you?” L.Joe hyung told me. I got shocked after I know what all the students kept pitying me.

“WHAT?! Who said that?”

“It’s already 2 days ago the rumor spread. I don’t know who said that but… Is it true?”

“It’s not true!! She didn’t do anything!” I told them. But how did they come out with this rumour.

“Ricky.. Do you know who said that?” I asked him as he stay silent the whole time. He seem he know something.

“I-I don-don’t know.” I know he lies as he stuttered answering me.

“Tell me!!”

“J-Jina”

“What?” I stood up and went to search for that girl. How dare she spread the rumour. Finally I saw her with a girl in her classroom. Maybe she’s bullying someone right now. I enter her classroom and dashed toward her. The girl with her look up at me. Something’s weird right now. Why my heart start beating faster as soon I saw that girl in her eyes.

“What do you want?” I get back to reality and look at Jina.

“Why are  you spreading a rumour that you don’t ever know the truth.”

“Isn’t it true?” she look really confident. EunJi just stay at her seat doing some homework I guess.

“It’s no-“

“It’s true.” EunJi cut my word and got up from her seat.

“EunJi-ah~ What are you doing? You know it’s not true.”

“It’s true. I know because I was the one who done it.”

“What are you saying right now?”

“They all already know so I guess I can’t use you anymore.” I know she lied. Why did she done it? She never used me.

“Jina. I’m done.” She pass the book at Jina and went out of the class.

“WHAT HAPPEN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT EUNJI?” I yell at Jina.

“I’d done nothing.”

“Then why would you’re spreading a false rumour?”

“Jonghwan oppa ask me.”

“What?!” I went out of the class to search for EunJi. I need her to explain to me what really happen. I took out  my phone and realise there was a new message.

ChangJo. Can we meet after school? I have something to tell you.’ It was Yoomi. I have to be happy as Yoomi finally text me but sad at the same time as I can’t find EunJi.