Yoomi~

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

 

(After school)

I went to the ‘D’ café near Yoomi’s school. She want to meet me that afternoon. Did she really want to break up with me? What EunJi doing right now? Is she alright? Did Jonghwan bullied her again? I can’t stop thinking about it. I almost forgot about Yoomi. When I enter the café, Yoomi already sat at one table. I went toward her. We stare at each other. No one start to speak until she start it.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” she asked me.

“I thought you want to say something.”

“Don’t you feel sorry toward me? You didn’t ask for my apology at all.” She’s right. I didn’t try to explain to her about it. Did I really forget one of them? I forgot about Yoomi?

“Mianhae… Mianhae Yoomi. I’ll explain to you about it.”

“Alright. I’ll forgive you after I hear you explaination.”

“Actually, I just help EunJi. Jonghwan start to bully her after she shout at him. Her brother ask us to protect her from Jonghwan. No one at school know that my friend has sister. Her brother about to tell the truth but EunJi didn’t want other students know they are siblings. So I step into the fight and said that I was her boyfriend. I need to help her from being the next target of Jonghwan. And last weekend, we went to date because Jonghwan start to suspect us. I’m sorry because we didn’t have our date that day. I don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

“Then why you choose her over me for the date?”

“Because I thought the you will understand me if I explain you later. If I choose you that day, EunJi will get in problem again.”

“Ok.. I’ll forgive you.”

“Really? Thank you.” I held her hand that was on the table tightly.

“Actually, I already know about it.”

“You know?”

“Ne… That day when I met you at school, EunJi come to me that afternoon. She explain it to me.”

“She meet you?”

“Ne. She’s kind. Maybe I need to be her friend later.”

“N-ne.”

“Now we’re going back together. I’m sorry because I don’t trust.”

“Ne.”

“YA! You don’t look happy.”

“I’m happy.” I don’t know why but I felt nor happy or sad. EunJi help me to get back with Yoomi. I should be happy right? But why I have this weird feeling knowing what she done to me. Me and Yoomi get back as usual and back as a couple. Just different as now people know I’m dating Yoomi.


 

Just a short update but I'll update again after this. Just want to show why Yoomi want to meet ChangJo. I'll update again after this.