Break up

I'll protect you

EunJi Niel ChangJo Ricky L.Joe ChunJi
Yoomi,Jina,Ina,Luna,Others

(EunJi pov)

Eventhough Jonghwan didn’t disturb me for this few days, my worse day didn’t just end there. Jina was the one that keep bullied me. Maybe because Jonghwan don’t want Teen Top to know so he asked Jina to torture me. I didn’t tell Niel oppa or ChangJo because I don’t want to trouble them.

“EunJi! I wonder how did you seduce ChangJo? I don’t know that you’re such a ****” I stay silent at what she said. I was at her classroom at break time because she asked me to do her homework.

“I’m talking to you.”

“I don’t know.” I just continued with what I’m doing.

“Do you want to know something? I think you need to know because we’re friend right?” I almost laughed at her statement. Friend? Since when?

“ChangJo oppa has other girlfriend.” I stop what I’m doing and turn to her. She smirk at me before continue. “She’s from other school. What to do? Did he cheat behind you? Or?”

“Or what?”

“You two are not dating for real.”

“STOP THE NONSENSE!!” I stood up and gave back her homework that I just finished. I ran away to the backyard the place where I usually be alone.

“Did he already has girlfriend? What should I do? What if they break up because of me? I should end this faster.” I mumbled to myself as tears fall down my cheek. I decide to go to the canteen to meet ChangJo. I think I have to end this before he have problem with her girlfriend.

“I TRUST YOU CHANGJO! BUT WHAT DID YOU DO BEHIND ME? YOU DATE WITH ANOTHER GIRL?” I stop on my track just before I arrived at the canteen. A girl was shouting at ChangJo? I take a clear look and ChangJo was begging at the girl.

“I’m sorry. Let me explain about this.”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING! WE’RE NOW OVER!” with that, the girl went away and leave the school. I went toward ChunJi oppa to know the truth.

“ChunJi oppa. What happen?”

“Oh! EunJi.. That girl, Yoomi, know about you and ChangJo. They just broke up.” I get shocked  knowing it. I was the one that supposed to end with ChangJo so that they will never have problem. But now I was the one at fault. I took a seat beside Niel oppa.

“ChangJo. Since when you have another girlfriend?” L.Joe oppa asked him but he didn’t answer. He look mad.

“Don’t ask him. He’s not in a good mood.” Ricky stop the other from keep asking.

“Ch-changJo.. Mianhae.. I was the one at fault.”

“IT’S YOUR FAULT!! WHY DID I SUGGEST TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT DAY? WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN MY LIFE? LOOK.. IT’S YOUR FAULT THAT I BROKE UP WITH YOOMI.” He glared at me full with angry. I get shocked at him. The other students were staring at us. My eyes start to get teary and before it fall down I ran away again to the backyard. It the second time I cried today. I know it’s my fault but he don’t have to get mad at me like that.

“EunJi-ah~” I look up at the source of the voice. It was Niel oppa. I stood up and hug him immediately. He pat my back to comfort me.

“O-oppa~ He hate me now. I should be the one that leave him not his girlfriend.”

“Don’t cry. You make my shirt wet.”

“Oppa~ What should I do? I can’t face him anymore.”

“I will take care of you. I don’t want to see you cry again.”

“Then.. Can you help me?” I look up at him. “Can you help me to search for ChangJo’s girlfriend?”

“Wae?”

“I’ll tell her the truth.”

“But-“

“Oppa~ Please~~”

“Alright.”

Can you search quickly? I want to tell her today. As soon as possible.”

“Ne~ I’ll ask Ricky. Now go back to class.” He send me to my class before he went to his own class. I saw ChangJo just about to enter his class. He saw me but he ignored me. Usually, he would waved his hand at me or just give a smile but now he ignored me. I enter my class and sit at my place. It making me frustrated as my classmate keep teasing me.

“Are you really ChangJo’s girlfriend?”

“Did you threaten him to be your boyfriend?”

“You make them broke up. What a *****”

I hold on my anger with the question they threw at me. My usual worse day will start from today.

“EunJi-ah~ Don’t think about it anymore. I’ll always be with you.” Ina comfort me.

“Me too. You will have a better man than ChangJo.” Luna hug me by the side and lean her head on my shoulder. I pat her hand that was around my shoulder.

“Thank you. Thank you for staying with me. I’m lucky to have you as my friends.” They make me forgot about it for a while as we talk and laugh all day. But today, I guess I will get back my own. ChangJo won’t sent me back as usual. He already get pissed at me. And after school hour end, I decide to meet ChangJo’s girlfriend so that I get to explain the truth to her. Niel oppa willing to send me to her school. I wait for her infront of the school gate. About 10 minutes later, I saw the her with her friends. I approached her when she’s about to enter her car.

“Wait!” she turn around and look at me.

“Who are you? You look familiar.”

“I’m sorry. Can I talk to you for  a while?”

“Me?” she closed her car door and look at me. I took a deep breath before start our conversation.

“About ChangJo.”

“I don’t want to talk about him.” She’s about to open her door but then turn around again at me.”Wait! You’re ChangJo’s girlfriend?”

“Huh? No no. That’s why I want to talk to you. I’ll explain everything.”

“Alright.”

“I’m sorry if your relationship with ChangJo ruined because of me. I’m really sorry. But we’re just act to be a couple. He just want to help me from being bullied by someone. But he done it because I’m his friend’s sister.”

“He help you? But… I saw you with him that day. You two look like a real couple.” She said it calmly but I can sense that she also sad about it

“It’s because he don’t want others to suspect us being fake couple. I’ll end this matter with him immediately. But I hope you get back with him. He really love you.”

“Let me think about it. Anyway, thank you for telling me. But before that, my name is Yoomi.” She hold out her hand to shake hand with me. I happily shake her hand.

“I’m EunJi.” With that she enter her car and drove away. I went back to Niel oppa car.