Play time..

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

(5th day at Jeju-do)

Today Jonghwan’s parent will went back to the Seoul, leaving the three of us here for one more day. We’ll go back tomorrow as what I decided yesterday. We just can saw them leaving the resort instead of sending them to the airport as they don’t want to burden us. Now I stay with the two of them. I went back to my room and slept for a while same goes as Niel oppa. Jonghwan’s parent flight time was at 7.30a.m., so they woke us early before they went to airport.

“YA EUNJI!! Wake up!” Niel oppa voice disturbed me from my sleep. I ignored him as I still sleepy.

“EUNJI!! Let’s go breakfast!!”

“EUNJI!!!” “EUNJI!!”

“OPPA!! SHUT UP!!”

“YA! How dare you shout at your brother?!” he tickled me on my stomach causing me to stood up from my bed and far away from him. “Finally you wake up.. Go take a bath faster!!”

“YOU’RE SO ANNOYING OPPA!!” I stomped my foot and went to the bathroom with my towel.

--

After we’re done having our breakfast, three of us went to take a walk together along the beach. It became my usual routine in the morning here. Walking along the beach. Three of us were including me, Niel oppa and Jonghwan. It was me who invite him to join us because he’s maybe bored doing nothing in his room. Niel oppa of course disagreed with that but I don’t care his decision. It might be awkward between the two of them. The most awkward was me as I stood between the two of them. Maybe my idea was wrong to make them joined me.

“Niel oppa.. What do you want to do today? Today is our last day.” I broke the silence between us.

“Do you want to play with the water later?”

“Ne ne ne… I want!!”

“YA! You! Why do you follow us?” Niel oppa pointed at Jonghwan.

“EunJi asked me so I just follow.”

“Oppa! Stop it!” I wrap my hand around his arm to calm him down. I then turn my direction to Jonghwan. “Jonghwan. Do you want to join us later?”

“YA! Why should you invite him?” Niel oppa sound mad at my decision.

“Alright. I will join.” There they are starting again giving each other a death glare. I grabbed Niel oppa wrist and went back to our room before both of them start to fight or shout at each other.

“Why are you invite him also?” Niel oppa asked me as soon we arrived in our room.

“He might be bored doing nothing in his room so maybe he can have fun time with us.”

“Fun time? For me it’s not fun!”

“Oppa~ He’s nice. He’s not bad. Please try to be friend with him.”

“I WON’T!!!”

“OPPA!!!” he ignored me and laid himself down on the bed. “Alright.. It’s depend on you. I don’t want to talk to you oppa!!”

“So?”

“I better invite Yoomi so that she will accompany me instead of you!”

“Yoomi? You invite her?” I know that he’ll react immediately as he sat up from the bed.

“I’ll invite her but without you!!! Just me, Yoomi and Jonghwan!!”

“Ya~ Ya~ Mianhae.. I’ll go with you.”

“Wae? Jonghwan also there so you shouldn’t be there.” I went toward my luggage pretending to search for a clothes as my back facing him. I about to laugh but I hold it. I’m sure that he want to meet Yoomi.

“Then I’ll invite ChangJo!!” now he wanted to fight me back.

“YA!!! Then just go alone with ChangJo.”

“Are you really don’t want to meet him? Don’t you miss him?”

“Alright alright. You can join.” I gave up. I wanted to solve my problem with ChangJo. He ignored me yesterday and mad at me. Even when I texted him, he didn’t replied back. “Then, we’ll be there at 3p.m.. I’ll text Yoomi and Jonghwan.”

“Ne~” I text Yoomi and Jonghwan while Niel oppa I bet he text ChangJo now. So we still have about 4 hours left.

 

~~

Three of us ate lunch together. I can’t abandon Jonghwan as this trip paid by his family. It would be rude to left him alone. But I guess I need to spend my time with him also. He said he like me but I rejected him. We already become friend so we should become a real friend now. I still haven’t told Niel oppa about it. I can’t imagine how would he react.

After taking our lunch and get prepared or maybe take a nap for a while, me and Niel oppa went to toward the beach. Jonghwan said that he will came later. I just wear a short pant and black sleeveless shirt. Yoomi and ChangJo haven’t arrived yet so both of us spend time taking pictures.

“EunJi-ah~~” I heard a girl voice calling me from behind. I stopped taking pictures and turn around. It was Yoomi and behind her was ChangJo. He still look gloomy.

“Yoomi-ah~ Let’s take picture together.” I suggested her as soon they approached us. Three of us take pictures together except ChangJo. He don’t even look at us.

“Niel oppa.. You look funny.” Yoomi chuckled after she looked at the picture. Niel oppa expression was really funny. He lose timing.

“Oppa oppa.. I’ll take the picture of you two.” I move in front both of them and ready my phone camera. Both of them look awkward. So I brought them close together before I ready my camera once again. I counted so that they will get ready. Both of them smile and at that time I captured the picture.

“Now let me take your picture with ChangJo.” Niel oppa sudden suggestion left me speechless. How could I take picture with him if he’s not in a good mood. ChangJo who was looking away from us just now also surprised and look at Niel oppa. I can’t make my move and neither ChangJo. With what I did with him and Yoomi, he did that to both of us. He pull both of us together.

“ChangJo-ah~ Smile~” Yoomi told him as his face was really gloomy. As Niel oppa about to count, he sighed before walk away from us. We didn’t took any picture together. I look him walk away toward the bench far away from us.

“EunJi!! Sorry I’m late.” Someone hold my shoulder making me move my gaze from ChangJo to that person.

“Oh! Jonghwan.. It’s alright.” I saw Yoomi face. She didn’t know Jonghwan so she must be confused. “Yoomi. This is Jonghwan.”

“My name is Choi Yoomi. Nice to meet you.” She introduced herself to Jonghwan and Jonghwan did the same.

“EunJi-ah~ Can I take picture with you?” Jonghwan said.

“Huh? Al-alright.” He took out his phone and set his phone at the right angle before captured the picture. I didn’t realise that our face was close until I saw the picture. But I just doesn’t care about it and just joined Niel oppa and Yoomi who already play in the water, spraying water at each other. How I wished Niel oppa was Yoomi boyfriend instead of ChangJo. He didn’t even pay attention to Yoomi. Not that I want him to break up but Yoomi deserved to be treated well. Thanks to Jonghwan I get to forget about ChangJo for a while. He did the same to me, sprayed water to me. I did the same to him. There we share laughter and happiness. I even play a pranked on Niel oppa. I hugged him before taking him down with me making him fall into the water. All of us sprayed water on him and even Jonghwan did the same. We didn’t realise that we spend a lot of time playing. We make our way away from the beach and wanted to back to our own room. But ChangJo was nowhere to find. Maybe he already went back to his room. I still need to talk to him. He looked like he’s mad at me. I should meet him tomorrow before I go back to Seoul.