Omma~~

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

Yoomi and ChangJo would go back to Seoul today. Yesterday ChangJo didn’t even look or talk to me. It really made me uncomfortable and can’t concentrate in anything I done. What had I done to him? He looked mad at me. Did I done something bad toward him? Was him mad about the day we went out? I asked him to go back to the resort as soon he arrived from going somewhere. Did he mad about that? Wait! Why did he left me in the park and went somewhere else? I didn’t give him any chances to talk at that time. Is it important? I think I need to meet him but not today. He must be wanted to get rest after the flight.

“EUNJI!!” I get startled from Niel oppa voice. Why he suddenly shout my name?

“WAE?!” I yelled back at him from my room.

“GET OUT!! THERE’S A SURPRISE FOR YOU!” surprise? I got up from my bed and went out from my room. Niel oppa was waiting at me at the down the stair. I looked around and there’s nothing special present or anything.

“Where’s the surprise?” I went down toward Niel oppa. His smile sometime gave me unsure feeling. Is it bad or good surprise?

“Close your eyes.”

“Wae?” he sighed and went behind me. Before I get to turn around toward him, he hold my shoulder and then close my hand with both his hand. “Oppa~”

“Just follow me.” I walked slowly following where Niel oppa brought me. The way he brought me it seem like we went outside the house. He suddenly stopped and turned me around to face him.

“YA!!”

“When I counted until three, I will turn you around.” He hold my shoulder and start counting. “1….2…..3” I turned around and mixed feeling were inside me. I can’t contain my happiness as I went toward the person who was in front of my now and gave the person a hugged.

“Omma~~ I miss you~~” finally, our real mother came back after a few months she’s gone overseas.

“Mianhae~~ Omma really busy.. How are you? Did Niel bully you?”

“Ne omma.. He always bully me.” I act as I’m really getting bullied by Niel oppa.

“YA!! I never bully you!!”

“Alright.. Let’s go in first.” I pulled away from the hug and went to take omma’s luggage. Instead of me, Niel oppa suggested me to carry the lighter thing while he carried the big luggage. All of us entered our house and placed the thing immediately to omma room. After we’re done, we went back to down stair toward omma.

“Omma~ Will you go to overseas again after this?” I linked my arm with omma who was sitting on the couch.

“I don’t know yet EunJi-ah..”

“Can’t you just stay with us? I really miss you.”

“She’s really like a baby. I can’t stand stay here with her alone.” Niel oppa appeared and sat beside me.

“OPPA!!”

“Omma… Next week is our last week of holiday.. Can we spend our time together omma?” Niel oppa asked omma and  I gained interest of the idea. I stare at omma hoping that she’ll agree.

“Alright.. Where do you want to go?”

“YE~~~ I don’t care of the place as long I spend my time with omma. Niel oppa will decide the place.”

“I’ll think about it later.”

“But… Omma is curious.. I haven’t went back for a few months.. Any news from both of you?” omma stare at us.

“What news?”

“No news? EunJi, don’t you have boyfriend? And Niel, don’t you have girlfriend?” I frozen at omma question. I didn’t have boyfriend but I only have crush. She didn’t know about it yet.

“N-No! We don’t have anyone. Right Niel oppa?”

“Ne.. We don’t have anyone.”

“Really~~~??? Both of you seem nervous with omma question just now.”

“Omma~~ It’s really no. We don’t have anyone.”

“Alright. But if both of you have anyone, tell me immediately.”

“Ne~” both of us say in sync. Omma didn’t protest us to date someone as long as we also focus on our studies. Talking about this made me remembered about ChangJo. I need someone advice about how to settle with ChangJo. I didn’t even know the reason behind his madness toward me.

“EunJi-ah~” Niel oppa called me.

“Wae?”

“It’s already 6p.m.”

“So?”

“COOK!!!”

“YA!! I’m not your maid!!”

“EunJi.. Omma really miss your cooking.. Can you cook for me?” I stopped fighting with Niel oppa and at the same time received a smirk from him.

“Look… Omma want you to cook. Go!” he pushed me toward the kitchen. I cooked the food with the available ingredients. Omma rarely cooked before because she always tired when she came back home. I cooked for all of us since omma looked so tired with her work.

Half an hour later, I done prepared our dinner on the table. I called omma and Niel oppa who were still watching the TV. All of us gather around the dining table and start eating our dinner.

“I miss your cooking EunJi-ah.. Really delicious.” Omma praised me.

“Thank you omma.”