We're a couple!

I'll protect you

EunJi
Niel
ChangJo
CAP
Ricky
ChunJi
L.Joe


(EunJi pov)

“Oppa~~ Wake up!! We have to go to school today!!!” I shake his body to wake him up. He didn’t move at all and just groaned.

“Oppa!! Wake up! If not I’ll not tell you!!”

“Tell what?” he said lazily with eyes closed.

“I said I want to tell you something but at school.”

“YA! Why don’t you just tell me now?”

“It’s surprise. Get up oppa!!” he finally woke up and sat on the bed for a while before went to the bathroom. I went to my room and took my backpack before went down stair to wait for Niel oppa at the dining table. While waiting for Niel oppa, I received a text from ChangJo.

‘My lover… Are you already waking up?’ I giggled at the name.

‘Ne~~ Have you eat breakfast?’

‘No… Can you cook for me?’ if he said it by himself and in front of me, I bet he will pretend to be cute with his pout.

‘Cook for you? You want sandwiches? I can bring to you later.’

‘Ne! Ne! I’ll eat whatever you give me.’ I smiled at his message but then interrupted by Niel oppa.

“YA!! Why are you smiling like that?”

“Nothing. Oppa faster. We’re late later.” he sat on the chair and ate the sandwiches that I made.

‘I’ll see you later. Bye.’ I sent last message to ChangJo before began to eat. I will tell Niel oppa later. I wash the dishes after we’re done and arranged it nicely on the shelf. Niel oppa said that he will wait in the car. At that time, I made a few sandwiches and packed it for ChangJo. I put it in my backpack before dash out of the house and locked the door.

Start from today, I don’t care anymore if Niel oppa wanted to drive me until school or not because the other won’t suspect us if both of us look close. Since they all know they I always spend my break time with Teen Top but it have no effect whether I’ll get bully or not. Jina will keep bully me. We arrived at the school together for the first time since I always ask him to left me far from school. I followed a bit far from him as he was faster and taller than me so his step was larger than me. He held my hand as I was getting left behind. We headed to where Teen Top at. All of them were them including ChangJo. When our eyes met, I flustered and blushed after saw him winked at me.

“Niel hyung~ EunJi-ah~~” Ricky greet us happily. “I miss you EunJi.”

“I miss you too.” I replied back. He hugged me after that making me stared at ChangJo to see his expression.

“YA! YA! You make her hard to breath.” Niel oppa pulled him away from me.

“Where did you guys go during holiday?” C.A.P. oppa asked all of us.

“I’m going to Busan!! We should go together next time.” ChunJi oppa said. “L.Joe? Where are you going during holiday?”

“At home.”

“Home? For 3 weeks? Seriously?” Niel oppa asked him for confirmation. I also can’t believe he stay for 3 weeks in the house?

“I just come out to eat and take a short walk.”

“Why don’t you tell me? I’ll ask you to join me then.” ChunJi oppa said. They’re really a close friend and anyone could mistaken they’re lover.

“EunJi-ah.. Where did you go?” L.Joe oppa asked me.

“Me? Jeju-do.”

“Really? Niel?” L.Joe oppa asked him.

“Jeju-do.”

“You and EunJi go together?” ChunJi oppa asked. They still didn’t know we’re siblings except for Ricky and ChangJo.

“Me and Niel hyung went to Jeju-do and we also met her there.” ChangJo lied to them. They believed what he said and stopped asking us.

“Why don’t you ask me?” Ricky suddenly sound mad and pouted beside L.Joe oppa.

“We don’t want to know.”

“Ricky.. Where did you go?” I asked him instead of the others.

“I hate all of you. I prefer to talk with EunJi.” He show tantrum at the other and approached me while linking his arm with me. “EunJi-ah.. I’m going to Japan.”

“Japan? Really? Wow!!” I’ve never been outside of Korea before.

“Ne.. I’d bought something for you.” He took his bag and gave me a box. Not that big but I can guess it seem like something to wear. Whether it’s dress, coat, jeans or anything but I don’t know because he told me to open it later.

“YA Ricky! Nothing for us?” ChangJo asked.

“No. I just buy for EunJi only.”

“Thank you Ricky-ah..”

“Then give me a kiss.” What? Kiss? Ricky asked me for a kiss? Should I do it? I eye ChangJo asking him for help.

“YA! RICKY! Why you asked her for a kiss?”

“As a thanks. Nobody would be jealous here right?” there’s a silent after the question. ChangJo, aren’t you jealous? The other just stay silent waiting for me to take a move. Fortunately he only asked for a kiss on the cheek but even though only there, I can’t do it. I hope ChangJo could stop this. I lean closer to his cheek but the immediately get turn around when someone held my arm and turn me around. Instead of a cheek, I felt a lips on mine. He pulled away immediately leaving me stood there in shocked.

“YA! CHANGJO!! HOW DARE YOU!!” Niel oppa shout at him and approached me. “Are you alright?” I just nodded at him and can’t stop blushing.

“EunJi-ah.. Didn’t you have something to tell?” ChangJo make me remembered about it. I supposed to tell Niel oppa about us.

“What do you want to tell?” ChunJi asked me. But I only want to tell Niel oppa. I look at ChangJo worried about the others.

“I’ll tell then.”

“You? Aren’t you said EunJi the one who want to say something.”

“Because….” He held my hand tightly and look at the others. “I’m her boyfriend. We’re a couple now.”

“What? Really? EunJi-ah… Is it real?” Niel oppa asked me. I nodded at him.

“You jealous just now ChangJo? She’s about to kiss me.” Ricky .

“YOU!!! How dare you asked her for a kiss!! I’ll not let her near you!”

“Congrats.” C.A.P. oppa said to us.

“I thought you already a couple.”

“There’s a reason behind that time.”

“Anyway.. Congrats..” L.Joe said.

“Don’t you dare to hurt her!! I won’t let you go!” Niel oppa warned ChangJo. I know he don’t want to see me crying again. And it’s always because my crush at that time. ChangJo nodded and brought me closer to him while wrapping his left arm around my shoulder. I blushed at his action.

“Woo~~ Someone is blushing right now~~~” ChunJi oppa teased me making me blushed more.

“Don’t disturb her..” ChangJo warned ChunJi oppa but only being ignored by the others. But about our relationship, only Teen Top know it in our school. I thought that it would be good if the whole school won’t know about it. Since the rumoured about me using him still wandered around. So I just met ChangJo during break time using Niel oppa as an excuse to escape from my friend. Even my friend didn’t know about us.

We met during break time with me sitting in front of ChangJo and next to Niel oppa.

“Hyung.. I want to pick up EunJi every morning and send her back home every day. Can I?” I also hope he’s the one that pick me and send be home. I look at Niel oppa waiting for his answer.

“No.. Who knows what you would do to her?” I get disappointed with his answer. ChangJo won’t do anything bad toward me.

“Oppa~”

“Ne~ I’m just joking.. Make sure she’s still in good condition when she go back.”

“Ne~~”

“Wait! ChangJo! Why do you have to ask for Niel permission? Is he her guard or what?”ChunJi oppa asked. It making us panicked don’t know what to answer.

“EunJi is Niel hyung neighbour and they.. EunJi ride in Niel’s car to school.” Ricky look serious with his lies.

“But.. How do you know? Do you live there Ricky?”

“I told him.”

“Alright.. I think I’ve never come to your house Niel. I want to come next time. Ne?”

“Huh? N-ne..” at that time, I remembered the sandwiches that I made for ChangJo. I forgot to give it to him this morning. I ran back to my class and took the sandwiches I packed just now. I went to Teen Top quickly making me panting after all the run.

“It’s your breakfast. I forgot to give you.” I shoved the container toward him.

“Thank you jagi.” Jagi? It really making me blushed hard. I don’t know how many times I blushed today. All the other members look like want to move away from us.