Text

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

“EunJi” I just exit Niel oppa car and someone was calling me. I turn around and saw Jonghwan was approaching me.

“Jonghwan-ah.” I greet him happily. I didn’t talk with him after went back from Jeju-do and also a few days of school start. I looked at Niel oppa and motioned him to go first without me. He went away toward the usual place. “Long time no see.”

“Ne.. We haven’t talk this few days.”

“Jonghwan-ah… Sorry if I asked about this. Where’s Jina? I didn’t see her since the first day after the holiday.”

“I also don’t know. I didn’t contact her at all.” Not that I want to see her but it’s weird she absent for 4 days straight. “Can we talk there?” he pointed at the bench at the park. I followed him from behind till we arrive at the place. We sat there but not that close.

“Did it change?”

“Change? What?”

“You didn’t hang out with your gang anymore.”

“It’s sometime felt weird but I planned to change to a better person. Thanks to you.”

“N-ne.”

“So? Something happen between you and ChangJo?” he haven’t know about us yet. Maybe I should tell him so that he would move on from me.

“Actually…. We’re a couple now.” There’s a silent for a while.

“Re-really? That’s…good.” He didn’t sound good saying that. But I’ve no choice but to tell him.

“Mianhae… We’re friend right?”

“Ne.. We’re friend… But if ChangJo hurt you, just tell me. I’ll always be there for you.”

“Ne.. Thank you.” We talk more than that about how I can be with ChangJo. I didn’t realise that I forgot to meet Teen Top at usual place. The class was about to start when I still talk with Jonghwan until the bell rang. I dashed back to my class, worried that I’ll be late.

~~

5th day of school and I wondered whether Jina will attend school or not today. Deep in my heart I hope she won’t but I also hope she come for her studies. For this few days, no one bullied me as the only one who always do that was Jina.

“Jagi~~” I snapped out of my thought when ChangJo suddenly called me. We’re on our break time in the canteen. As always, we sat facing each other. “What are you thinking about? You didn’t look at me at all.” He pouted making him looked adorable.

“Ne.. I will look at you now.” I stared at him until he’s satisfied. Our staring time end when my phone vibrated. I took it out, seeing a text coming from unknown person.

‘EunJi.. I need to meet you at ‘J’ park after school.. This is Jonghwan. I change my number. Let’s meet later. Come alone because I need to tell you something.’ Jonghwan want to meet me? Why can’t he meet me now? I look around and notice Jonghwan was sitting with a few of his friends. New friends maybe. I was about to meet him but the bell rang so I just went back to my class with ChangJo sending me until in front of the class. The other students gossiping about us as we didn’t even announce about our relationship yet.

“ChangJo-ah.. I think I can’t go back with you today. I need to meet someone.”

“Wae~~~?? Who? Where?”

“I just need to meet my friend at ‘J’ park. And!!! Don’t stalk me there!!”

“I won’t.. But are you really don’t want me to accompany you?”

“No.. I’m fine.” I gave him an assured smile. “Now go.. The class will start.” I waved my hand toward him who was now went to his classroom. I entered my classroom and fortunately my friends haven’t come. If not, they will saw me with ChangJo just now.