Chapter Fifty-Three

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up really early to make sure that they have everything ready for their trip. She is excited yet nervous for this trip. She took the advantage of her being an early bird and prepared breakfast, double checking their itineraries and their luggage.
 
While cooking, Taeyeon also took the time to give Sunny a call.
 
“Good morning, Sunny!” Taeyeon greeted excitedly.
 
“What’s so good in the morning if you’re calling me this early, Taeng?” A drowsy Sunny answered back.
 
Taeyeon chortled. “Everything is good, shorty. Well, I just wanna make sure you have everything ready for me? I’m nervous, Sunny ah.”
 
“Yeah. Everything is good to go. Just send me a message when you get there and I’ll give them a call to make sure. But, everything should be okay. And, good luck Taeng.”
 
“Thanks. You know I’m still hoping you could follow and be there for me.” Taeyeon said, hopeful.
 
Sunny sighed lightly. “Sorry, Taeng. But like what I said, I’ll try. It’s just that I have all these cases piled up. But, we’ll see. We’ll never know right? You’ll be okay.”
 
“Thanks. Anyway I have to go. We have to get ready or we might miss our flight. Thank you, Sunkyu ah. I owe you a lot.”
 
Taeyeon and Sunny bid their goodbyes and ended the call. Taeyeon went upstairs, got herself ready and woke Tiffany up.
 
“Fany, wake up. We have to leave soon.” Taeyeon leaned forward and gave Tiffany’s forehead a peck. “I’ve got everything ready. All you need to do is to wake up, get yourself ready and eat breakfast. Please wake up now before the driver gets here?” She brushed her lips lightly against the exposed skin on Tiffany’s shoulder.
 
Taeyeon felt Tiffany shudder under her touches. She continued doing so and found herself tracing a path to Tiffany’s cheek and gave the latter a kiss. She felt Tiffany moved and turned around to face her.
 
“Good morning, my dookong.” Tiffany sleepily greeted with a smile.
 
Taeyeon grinned and greeted Tiffany before giving her a long, slow kiss that left both of them breathless.
 
“Now that is a great way to wake up to.” Tiffany muttered with her face flushed.
 
Taeyeon helped Tiffany to get up and led her to the bathroom. “I know right? Now go and get ready. I’ll wait for you downstairs and we’ll have breakfast.”
 
Tiffany complied and went about to do her usual routine. She was surprised to see that Taeyeon already prepared her clothes for her. She blushed when she realized that it was almost similar to what Taeyeon was wearing, except that hers was a pink plaid shirt and Taeyeon’s was blue.
 
Tiffany quickly got ready and went downstairs to see Taeyeon sitting in front of the TV with her coffee cup in her hands.
 
Taeyeon turned her head when she heard the footsteps. “I got your coffee right here. Would you like to eat over here or at the dining table?” Taeyeon asked as she stood up, her hands both occupied with two coffee cups giving the other to Tiffany.
 
“Thanks. I’ll bring the food over there. Just stay there.” Taeyeon nodded and went back to her spot and waited for Tiffany.
 
They enjoyed their quiet breakfast and even had enough time to wash and dry the dishes and utensils they have used before the driver arrived. The doorbell rang and Taeyeon answered it.
 
“Good morning ma’am. Ms. Lee sent me here to send you to the airport.” The chauffer greeted.
 
Taeyeon told him to wait as she called for Tiffany and carried their luggage.
 
At the airport, Tiffany followed Taeyeon as she was still clueless as to where they are headed until she was led to the domestic flights.
 
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, puzzled. “Where are we really going, Taeyeon-ah?”
 
“Just relax, okay? I got this. And we’re not really staying there for long.” Taeyeon answered.
 
“Where?” Tiffany asked again.
 
Taeyeon shook her head and sighed exaggeratedly. “We’re going to Jeju Island for just a couple of days, Fany, before we fly to somewhere else.”
 
Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s eyes lit up and she knew that the latter was just as excited as her. She took Tiffany’s hand and intertwined it with hers, giving it a light squeeze. “Ready? The plane is boarding now.”
 
Tiffany nodded furiously, her eyes disappearing into crescents. Taeyeon had to chuckle at the sight of an excited Tiffany who was now dragging her.
 
The flight to Jeju Island didn’t take that long. Before Taeyeon and Tiffany realized it, they were already dragging their luggage out to meet the person Taeyeon have arranged to send her car to pick her up.
 
“Ms. Kim, your car is ready. Here are the keys for both the car and the rest house Miss.” Taeyeon took the keys and thanked the man and dismissed him. Tiffany watched on the side and was curious as to how Taeyeon could have known these people and how long could they have been working for her but then shrugged the thoughts away.
 
Taeyeon loaded all their stuff in the car’s trunk before getting in to the driver’s seat with a smiling Tiffany already seated at the passenger’s seat.
 
“Thank you.” Tiffany leaned over and gave Taeyeon a quick peck on the cheek.
 
It was another hour until they reached Taeyeon’s rest house. It was the only house in that part of the beach thus adding up to their excitement is the thought of the much needed privacy and peacefulness.
 
“What do you think?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she opened the door to the house.
 
Tiffany looked around, admiring the beauty of the house. “It’s beautiful.” She explored everything from the living room to the dining room and kitchen with Taeyeon tagging along behind her.
 
Tiffany was a bit startled when she felt a hand hold hers and she turned to look at the owner of the other. She let Taeyeon guide her to the second floor to where the bedrooms are at. Her jaw dropped when she was led to the master’s bedroom – it was huge with a walk-in closet, a California king-sized bed, a balcony that is overlooking the sea and a bathroom that has a hot tub.
 
Taeyeon broke the silence when she walked to the balcony – leaving Tiffany in the middle of the room – and leaned on to the railings. “You know, I haven’t really been here yet except for about twice or thrice. It was when it was still in construction and when it was done but never really stayed.”
 
Tiffany walked to where Taeyeon is at. “Why is that? This place is beautiful. It’s quiet and peaceful. And why did you have it made when you wouldn’t be staying here at all?”
 
Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to her and buried her face against the latter’s neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent that she loves the most. “I don’t know. For one, I was just looking for a place that I thought I could run to when things get bad or something. And, back then I just thought it would be nice to see the work I have done being paid off. I’ve had several jobs that I did behind Mr. Kim and the company even back when I was still in high school. I saved it all up and then I don’t really know what I was thinking but I just suddenly wanted a house here. And here it is.”
Taeyeon pulled back a bit to look at Tiffany before going back to her position – her head at the crook of Tiffany’s neck, holding the latter tighter at the waist. “I think now I know why I had this built.” Taeyeon continued.
 
Tiffany hummed her response as Taeyeon’s warm breath against her skin tickles her and sends that familiar tingling sensation that also sends the endless butterflies in her stomach.
 
Taeyeon leaned back to the railings of the balcony, pulling Tiffany together with her before cupping her face and kissing her. The kiss started slow until it became more passionate and somewhat as if needy. She pulled away – both of them breathing raggedly and eyes still closed – and she leaned forward until their foreheads meet. “I had this built because I was just waiting for you to come and be that someone whom I can share all of these with.”
 
Tiffany’s eyes fluttered open as she covered both of Taeyeon’s hands that were still on her cheeks with her own. She gave her another quick peck and her eyes disappeared into crescents as Taeyeon opened her eyes. “Thank you for bringing me here.”
 
“It’s my pleasure, my angel.”
 
---------------
 
After a morning walk at the beach, Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the local market to see what they could get for lunch and dinner and their breakfast tomorrow. They enjoyed their time, wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter