Chapter Thirty-One

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After a couple days of staying at home with Taeyeon, Tiffany went back to her classes to take the last of her exams, excited that finally the semester is almost over. Taeyeon, on the other hand, had to take all her exams in just a day as her father told her to be at the company to work on what he gave her.   Most of Tiffany's things were moved already to her new apartment except for the ones in her bedroom. So, Tiffany told Taeyeon that she would be staying at the dorm for a night and finish up packing her stuff while Taeyeon said that she would go back to her apartment first because she doesn't want her so-called tails to suspect her even more.   After classes, Tiffany is walking back to her dorm when Taeyeon called.   "Hi, my angel!"   Tiffany giggled. "Hello, Tae. How are you feeling? Does your hand still hurt a lot?"   "I'm okay. It's not hurting that much anymore. But..."   "But what?" Tiffany asked, with worry in her voice.   "But, I think my heart hurts...because I am missing you already!" Taeyeon whined.   "Yah! I told you stop scaring me like that. You know that I miss you too right?" Tiffany scolded Taeyeon as she got in to her dorm going straight to her bed and plopped herself.   "I know. But, I won't get to see you in like three days." Taeyeon continued to whine.   "Tae, baby, I thought we already talked about this?"   "Yes. It's just that... Can't we really meet for dinner or something? Pretty please???"   "As much as I love to, but I'm sorry. It's still a no. We gotta keep it a bit low."    Taeyeon sighed. "Why can't we just be free and be happy?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself yet Tiffany heard her clearly.   Tiffany smiled sadly through the phone. "I'm sorry Tae. I just need a few days to think, to come up with something...to know if he really does know where I am." Tiffany thought to herself. "I'm so sorry, Taeyeon ah. I know we're already at a difficult situation and this is just adding up to it. I'm sorry."   "Hey, Fany ah. Don't say that. Stop apologizing. I understand why we have to do this. I really do, so stop thinking too much. I just... I just really really miss you. But don't mind your whiny wangjanim, okay?"   "Of course I'll mind you and whatever it is that you think and feel. You mean to me that much. And, I actually like it." Tiffany blushed.   "Like what?"   "I... I like it when you tell me you miss me, that you wanted to see me, when you ask me if I am okay or if I already ate or how my day went by. No one really asked and told me those things after my mom died. And I just realized how much I miss being thought of and cared that way."   "And I'll make sure you'll always be reminded that you are loved, missed and cared by me." Taeyeon said cheekily.   Tiffany giggled again. "Tae, you should eat now and take your medicine while I go start packing or else I won't get anything done at all."   "Alright. Well, I really miss you my Tiffany. You go eat too and don't tire yourself too much. I'll call again later?"   "I miss you too. So much. Yep. Just call me or text me. I'll be waiting. I love you, Tae."   "I love you, my angel."   And Taeyeon made a kissing sound to the phone and left Tiffany in a fit of giggles as they said their goodbyes.   Just a few minutes after Taeyeon's call, Tiffany's phone was ringing again.   "Jessi!!"   "Whoah! Tiff. Aren't you too excited? Missed me that much huh?" Jessica teasingly said.   "Yeah, yeah. If you say so. Can't I be happy??"   "Oh gosh. One second you were excited then the next you're questioning me like that? So much for missing me. It hurts, Tiff. Here I am thinking that I am missed just like how I am missing my best friend and this is what I get."   Tiffany, who has been holding her laughter, just exploded. "Gosh. Drama Queen Jessica is here!! Whooohoooo."   Jessica rolled her eyes, though Tiffany can't see it. "You'll get it from me."   Tiffany just continued to laugh. "By the way Jessi, i am just happy because spring break is coming okay? I am tired of projects and tests and daydreaming in my classes."   "Really? And you are the like the best role model I know when it comes to school and studying. But anyway, I called because... Yuri and I are flying there in a few days!!! I'm going to see you soon like real soon!!!" Jessica squealed in excitement.   "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Are you for real?? Is that true? Oh gosh." Tiffany got excited as well, jumping up and down like a little kid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter