Chapter Eleven

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pointed up at the sky and asked Tiffany to look at it. Once again, Tiffany was in awe. The stars are out and the night sky looks like a blanket of stars that is wrapped above them. Tiffany sighed in contentment and unconsciously she hugs herself and rubs her arms to keep herself warm. She wasn't really dressed warmly for a chilly night. 

The whole time that Tiffany was admiring the night sky, Taeyeon's eyes were on Tiffany, admiring the girl's beauty under the moonlight. She feels her heart fluttering and brings her right hand to touch where her heart is at.

"What is this? I know she's beautiful but... Aish. Kim Taeyeon, what is wrong with you? Admit it. You like her, the first time you saw her. But...will she even think of me that way? And, I'm a mess." Taeyeon sighed and noticed that the girl was cold.

Taeyeon ped her jacket and slowly draped it over Tiffany's shoulders, careful because she's not sure if the latter would allow her or not. Tiffany felt Taeyeon's warm hands brushing over her shoulders as the other girl puts on the jacket on her. She turned her head and looked at the girl next to her, and smiled. "Thank you," she said, in a whisper.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, feeling her face turning red as she noticed that their faces are at close proximity. She smiled warmly at the girl. "You are such a mystery to me, Tiffany." She thought to herself.

On the other hand, Tiffany's thoughts were also clouded by the girl next to her. "How can you just go through these walls I built, Taeyeon ah. You're making me feel...alive. I've never felt so safe in my life."

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany called as she broke the silence.

"Hmmm?" She replied as she looked at those eyes that melts her heart.

"Can I...uhm... Can I borrow you shoulder for a while?" Tiffany asked as she turns her head back up looking at the sky again.

Taeyeon smiled, poking Tiffany's arm and once she got the girl's attention, she patted her shoulder giving Tiffany the signal that she could before saying, "Anytime."

Taeyeon scooted a bit closer, then right there and then she felt as if time stood still when she felt Tiffany's head rest on her shoulder. Suddenly, she was overwhelmed by different emotions and feelings; she had this feeling of wanting to protect the girl from being hurt even more even if she doesn't know the whole story behind her, the feeling of wanting to comfort her each time, to wipe her tears away, to make her smile that beautiful eyesmile of hers. Her train of thoughts were broken when she felt something wet her shirt.

She looked down at Tiffany and wrapped her arms around the latter, hugging her. 

"I miss my mom." Taeyeon heard from Tiffany.

"I...I've never really had friends before. Aside from my two best friends. I don't know how they could keep up with me though. I'm a mess. I can't believe I'm crying right now. I-I'm sorry."

Taeyeon just hugged Tiffany tighter, rubbing her hands up and down her back. "It's okay. I don't really mind. I don't have friends too. I only have one best friend. And, it may not look like it probably but I'm a mess too. I think everyone in this world is a mess,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter