Chapter Thirteen

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stirred as the bright rays of sun shone over her through the window. As she tried to move, she felt something on her shoulder... Tiffany. Time stood still for her as she looked at the girl sleeping peacefully next to her. On her shoulder. Her heart skipped a beat before starting to race hella fast. She's holding her breath as she was mesmerized by the beauty Tiffany is. Her tensed body then slowly relaxed and her breathing slowly returning to normal. 

Taeyeon wanted to stay just like that, with Tiffany next to her. She feels so...alive. It was like having her get back from the dead after her brother's death. She can feel her heart beating again. "Tiffany, what did you do to me?" She thought to herself. 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon slowly held the girl's head away from her shoulder, carefully laying the brunette on the couch. She wanted to carry her to the bedroom but that might wake Tiffany up so she decided against it. She looked into the room and got a pillow and a blanket for Tiffany. She approached the sleeping girl, placed the pillow under her head and put the blanket on her. Taeyeon sighed as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear.

Taeyeon looked around Tiffany's kitchen to see if there is something she could prepare for breakfast. She cooked eggs, bacon and made some toast before she got a call.

"Hello? Yes, good morning to you too."

"..."

"What? How did that happen?"

"..."

"Ugh. Well, was anyone hurt?"

"..."

"Good. Make sure that no one was hurt and double check the damages. I want all the CCTV footages ready when I get there."

"..."

"Okay. Just make sure this won't get out to the public. And, go find me a freaking better security agency!"

"..."

"No need for that. I'll be the one to talk to them. I want everything ready when I get there. Bye." 

"What a way to start my day. Aish. Seriously." Taeyeon who is so frustrated and angry because of the news that she got  said loudly to herself, almost forgetting that she's still at Tiffany's place before hearing someone called her name.

"Tae-Taeyeon? Is everything okay?" Tiffany asked, rubbing her eyes like a little girl making Taeyeon's heart flutter.

"A-ah. Yes. Sorry. Did I wake you up? I totally forgot I'm still here at your dorm."

"No. It's okay. Having problems at your office?"

"Something like that. Oh, by the way, sorry that I went through your kitchen. I cooked you breakfast." Taeyeon said as she handed Tiffany the plate.

"Wow. Thank you." Tiffany said as she grabbed the plate from Taeyeon's hand, giving the latter an eyesmile in return. "What about you? Aren't you going to eat too?"

"I'm good. Sorry, but I have to go too. Emergency, it's not bad but I just want to check on things you know?"

"Right! Of course." Tiffany felt a bit disappointed, she was well hoping atleast Taeyeon could stay a little longer.

"Well...uhm, thank you again for yesterday and today. I...it was really fun. I had fun." Tiffany told Taeyeon as she send her to the door.

"Anytime. Let's do it again sometime. That is if you want to,". Taeyeon said, shyly, scratching her head. "I'll get going. Eat your breakfast and uhm... Let's see each other again." Taeyeon continued, looking straight at Tiffany's eye as she said the last part before running away to the elevators.

Tiffany, blushing by her door, stood still before getting back to reality. She closed the door and leaned her back on it, placing her hand on her chest, where her heart is beating fast like crazy. Those eyes. Those eyes that melted her. Those eyes that made her heart flutter. Those eyes full of...warmth, sincerity and security. Those beautiful brown eyes. "Taeyeon." She muttered.

———————————————

Taeyeon was pacing back and forth her living room in deep thoughts. She just got back from checking on the problem that she was called for. Good thing nothing was damaged badly except for two back doors forced opened and few smashed dinnerwares and glasswares in the kitchen and a register forced opened. 

Taeyeon dialed a number on her phone and sat on her couch, runnint her fingers through her hair.

"Hello? Sunny?"

"..."

"Yes. I think you've heard about one of the branches right?"

"..."

"Yes. Please still look into whatever else needed to be done. Insurance, police reports or whatever. I want everything clean and clear like always."

"..."

"No trails or whatever. And, also, you know...well you know what I mean and what I'm talking about."

"..."

"One more thing. About my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter