Chapter Fifty-One

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes."

"Yes?! What yes? That you've decided already or yes that we'll go and have that vacation?" Taeyeon sat up pulling Tiffany along with her and turned the latter to face her.

"Uhm... Yes?" Tiffany playfully answered.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Taeyeon sulked as she saw the hint of playfulness on Tiffany's eyes.

Tiffany moved clsoer to Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around her. Her actions surprised Taeyeon but nonetheless loved it as well. Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder before finally talking again. "Hmmm. Yes on both." She said to almost a whisper.

"Really?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, turning her head to meet Tiffany's. 

Tiffany chuckled. "Really. I think uhm yeah... I think I could use a break too." Tiffany gulped nervously. "After you know..today..."

"You have nothing to worry about, Fany ah. I won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise you that. Please believe me?" Taeyeon tightened her hold on Tiffany.

"I believe you. I'm just scared that they'll hurt you too."

"Don't be. Okay? I'll go with you to school tomorrow so you can submit your letter for your request of absence then we can leave as soon as you want to."

"Whoah. What letter?" Tiffany pulled back and looked at Taeyeon who was grinning at her. "Wow. You really got all of this planned and thought of huh? What if I said no, what will happen then?" She tilted her head as she waited for an answer.

"It doesn't hurt to be a girl scout and be ready at all times right? And one could always wish that everything goes as they planned...in this case mine." She playfully moved her eyebrows up and down.

Tiffany just shook her head while smiling. "What would I do with you?"

"Love and kiss me?" Taeyeon grinned mischievously before running away from Tiffany who blushed furiously with Taeyeon's reply.

"Y-yah! Come back here! Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany ran after Taeyeon, giggling.

Taeyeon and Tiffany's laughters, playful banters echoed in their home as they continued to play and run after each other.

They were in the kitchen, on opposite sides of their kitchen counter. "You can't catch me, Totoro!"

"That's what you think you little dookong!"

"What? Who are you calling little? Wait 'til I catch you!" Taeyeon acted as if she's going to run to her right but faked it and went to her left instead and caught Tiffany who also went on the same way.

Taeyeon caught Tiffany, wrapping her arms around tightly as Tiffany tries and struggles to free herself from the hold, laughing her heart out. "Gotcha!!! So, who's the winner now huh? Who re you calling little again?" 

Tiffany was squirming and giggling her way out of Taeyeon's hold, unable to speak due to laughing and catching her breath. Then, she was able to turn around only to find herself - her face - only a few inches away from Taeyeon. She blushed instantly and swallowed nervously as all the laughters and giggling left her as her breath got caught in .

Taeyeon felt herself blushing too. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and her eyes started tracing Tiffany's face - from her eyebrows to her eyes, her nose down to her lips. Her eyes lingered on Tiffany's lips as she gulped. Her hands seemed to have a mind of its own as it slowly found its way from Tiffany's waist up to her face, cupping it.

Taeyeon smiled shyly. "Yeppeuni." She caressed Tiffany's face with her thumbs as her smiled wider. "So beautiful."

Tiffany smiled with her eyes disappearing into the shape of crescents with her pink cheeks. "And so are you. Especially here." Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon's heart before bringing her hands to cup Taeyeon's face too.

They stayed like that for a few more seconds, which felt like years for them, before Taeyeon moved closer. Their noses touched and Tiffany closed her eyes, feeling Taeyeon's warm breath against her lips.

"I love you, Fany ah."

"I love you too, Tae." 

And Taeyeon closed the small gap between their lips, pressing her own gently against Tiffany's own soft lips. She pulled back a bit only to find Tiffany with her eyes still closed, smiling as she lean forward to kiss Tiffany again. 
 
As soon as their lips met, they felt the surge of electricity going through their bodies and felt the fireworks. They started slow and gentle like a slow dance but grew more and more passionate as the seconds go by. Their lips dancing together with their heart beats. Tiffany pulled back as she tried catching her breath, her eyes fluttered open.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon's flushed cheeks which she knows mirror her own. She leaned her forehead against Taeyeon's before closing her eyes again, enjoying the warmth of Taeyeon's hands against her face and her body against her own. 

Taeyeon leaned and kissed Tiffany's cheeks once and then again before tracing back to Tiffany's lips. Their kisses grew from the slow and gentle to a more passionate and deeper, tilting their heads slightly. Taeyeon's hand found its way back to Tiffany's waist and drew her closer to her while her other remained on her cheek. Tiffany's hands moved from Taeyeon's face to her neck.

Taeyeon's lips started to travel from Tiffany's lips to her cheeks down to her jaw. She kissed her way down to Tiffany's neck and gently nibbled and until she found her sweet spot eliciting a soft moan from the latter. 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany felt something inside of them building up, something new which they have never felt before. They can feel the want and the need for each other growing and getting stronger. 

Taeyeon trailed back to Tiffany's lips before they finally let go of each other's lips, leaning their foreheads together with eyes still closed and breathing raggedly. Both have flushed cheeks and their eyes fluttered open, smiles painted on their faces.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a quick peck before dropping her hands and held Taeyeon's. 

 ——————————————— 

"Sir, it looks like someone leaked the information regarding Ms. Kim's resignation. It is all over the news right now. Everyone's asking if it is true or not." A guy in a suit said to the man behind the desk.

"How did that happen?" The man sitting snarled in clenched jaws. "Do damage control. Make sure this news stops from spreading even more as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir."

"And, set up an appointment with Mr. Cho. Tell him it is about the deal and we need to talk."

"Yes, sir."

"Go! And fix that news and leak. Don't come back to me unless you've fixed everything."

"Y-yes, sir." The man bowed and left the room in a hurry.

 ——————————————— 

Yuri and Jessica were enjoying their la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter