Chapter Twelve

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took a deep breath and stole a glance at the sleeping Tiffany as she settle herself at the driver's seat. Her heart is beating fast as if it is gonna come out of her chest any second now. Her face flushed and hot from her little confession.

"Oh Tiffany." That's all she could think of.

After making sure that Tiffany is at least comfortable, sleeping and herself settled down, Taeyeon drove off. She turned the radio on and plugged in her ipod for some music. She looked at the clock. 0300AM. Time flew that fast. 

The roads were clear from traffic, thus the drive home was also peaceful. Taeyeon drove around the streets carefully as they are coming close to the university. 

"Good thing I know shortcuts and secret roads around here. I couldn't risk being seen with Tiffany." Taeyeon thought to herself, sighing before taking a glance at the sleeping girl. A smile crept on her face just by looking at her. 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon stopped the car and parked which seems to be somewhere at the back of the dorms where no one really goes or uses. She was gonna wake the girl up when she saw tears falling from the other girl's eyes and heard her pleading again. She still does not have any idea whom she's asking to stop and pleading from and why.

"Please...s-stop. S-stop. I-I didn't do anything. P-please...." Tiffany said in herself as she was struggling to free herself from something Taeyeon doesn't have any idea what.

"Tiffany... Tiffany wake up. It's just a nightmare. You're just dreaming. You're safe here. Come on wake up... Tiffany..." Taeyeon called out, trying to wake Tiffany from her nightmare, carefully reaching out to the latter and brought the girl into her embrace. 

Tiffany was awakened by the warmth that enveloped her, tears still flowing as she can't stop it. Taking a deep breath, she looked and realized that she's still with Taeyeon. "I-I'm so so-sorry. Sorry Taeyeon. You had to see me like this." Tiffany said as she tries to pull out of Taeyeon's embrace.

"Hey. It's okay. I told you right, anytime you can borrow my shoulders, my ears and my arms. You don't have to be alone anymore." Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany's ears as she tightened her hold on her. Tiffany felt her heart race.

"Uhm..would you like to talk about it?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"Okay then. Whenever you're ready. Feeling better?"

Tiffany nodded and slowly Taeyeon released her from her hug. As the warmth of Taeyeon left her, Tiffany felt the urge of going back to those arms but she didn't. She's confused, hurt, and lost.

"Tiffany?" 

"Hmmm?" Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon.

"Have you always had...these nightmares?" 

Tiffany bit her lower lip and looked away from Taeyeon's gaze and nodded. "I...My best friend, Jessi. She always forced me to go to a doctor, for me-medicine or whatever to h-help me sleep better."

"Do you have it with you?"

Tiffany nodded again before answering, "I-I do. I take it when it gets bad and I can't really go to sleep."

"Maybe there's some other ways to help you? You shouldn't depend on those pills to help you have better sleep."

"Maybe? I don't know. But, don't worry. I don't really take those, as much as I can I try to avoid it."

"That's good." Taeyeon said and paused before continuing, "Well, we're here at the dorms. But, this is like at the back or some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter