Chapter Thirty-Eight

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany ah..."

"Hmmm?"

———————————————

Taeyeon ran her fingers through her hair, nervously looking at Tiffany. "Would... W-would you-" Taeyeon was cut off by Tiffany's index finger on her lips, signalling her to stop talking and be quiet. Taeyeon tilted her head to the side, raised and eyebrow asking Tiffany what is going on.

Tiffany placed her other index finger on her own lips, telling Taeyeon to stop making noises. There. She heard it again. Tiffany slowly leaned closer to Taeyeon and whispered, "Did you hear that? I think someone's watching us, Tae. Someone's been following us." Tiffany clutched onto Taeyeon's jacket.

"Huh? Hey, angel, you okay? You're shaking." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hands that were gripping her jacket tightly. 

There were another rustlin sounds from behind them at a distance and this time Taeyeon heard it. 

"D-did you hear that?" Tiffany asked again. 

Taeyeon nodded in reply before taking her jacket off. "Wear this, Fany. Just stay here and don't move." 

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's wrist. "Stay. Please don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'll just look if I can see where it's coming from." Taeyeon stood up from the bench and patted Tiffany's shoulder before walking to the side to look then to the back of the bench. She heard a clicking noise like a camera shutter. "Damn it." She thought. With clenched fists and furrowed eyebrows, Taeyeon walked a bit closer to where she heard the sound.

Tiffany wore Taeyeon's jacket and hugged herself, taking in Taeyeon's scent which helped her to calm her nerves. Then, she turned around when she heard Taeyeon walking, pacing faster away from the bench. She wanted to call Taeyeon's name but her voice got caught in , anxiousness and nervousness eating her up.

Taeyeon saw two figures suddenly running away. "Crap!" She blurted out. She wanted to run after them but she remembered Tiffany whom she keft seated at the bench. "You okay, angel?" She asked right away as soon as she got back to the bench, though she was still standing at the back of it. 

———————————————
Yuri and Jessica were enjoying their walk at the peaceful park. Yuri took both of Jessica's hands and blew warm air before holding one and clasping it with hers and putting it inside her jacket's pocket.

Jessica smiled her toothless smile that Yuri loves dearly, with a tinge of pink on her cheeks. No matter how many times Yuri have already done that for her and other small gestures, it still always makes Jessica blush and make her heart flutter like the first time.

"Seobang, remember that time when we were in high school, we were freshmen still, and you visited me, well Tiffany too?"

Yuri looked at Jessica, smiled and then looked away to hide her blushing face. "How can I forget that time? That was the time when...when..."

"When? Come on, seobang. Tell me..." Jessica teased.

"Aish. Stop teasing me, princess."

"I'm not teasing you, seobang. I'm just asking." Jessica giggled.

"Fine... Well, you know. Uhm. Erm. You see...you remember right?" Jessica was still giggling, amused at the current state of Yuri. 

"You can say it, seobang. Come on, spill it now." Jessica continued to tease.

Yuri sighed and looked at Jessica. "Fineee. Okay. That was the time that I got really jealous when I saw that guy asking you out again and then smiling at you like a creep that I almost punched him in the face and that night I told you not to go out with him and then fought with you without even asking for your explanation and listening to what you have to say and then you cried so hard because I was yelling at you and then I blurted out how I feel for you and then you stopped crying and looked at me I thought I was going to faint and I mentally facepalmed myself for fighting with you and making you cry. We were at the park where we first met that time too. And there goes my confession. So much for confessing but that became one of the happiest days of my life because you told me that you love me too." Yuri said, breathlessly. She was trying to catch her breath when she saw Jessica's eyes glistening with tears.

"Yah, Sica why are you crying? Come here." Yuri hugged Jessica.

"You still remember everything. And I really thought you would never confess and more so I thought you never felt the same for me. I was so scared that time, scared to lose you. You made me cry too hard that night you meanie!" Jessica said against Yuri's chest and playfully smacked Yuri's arm.

"Well, thanks and no thanks to that ugly looking jerk, he made me confess before I even lost my chance to do so. I still regret making you cry that night, calling you names and yelling at you."

"Stop, seobang. It's been so long. We're doing great now right? See. And we have Tiff too. Plus we can have Taeyeon part of us too now." Jessica looked up at Yuri to meet the latter's eyes.

"Yes. That's right princess. There's us plus we have our two fragile, little sisters who needs us."

"And speaking of, don't you think they look cute together?" Jessica giggled, thinking about Taeyeon and Tiffany. "They look so adorable together, right? It's like they are so similar yet so different from each other. And, there's like just something about them you know?"

Yuri chuckled. "You and your crazy thoughts, princess. But, I have to agree on that one. They do look cute together especially when they are both so shy and blushing together."

"I wish that Tiff could find someone like Taeyeon. I mean I can see how good Taeyeon's heart is through her eyes though I can see pain in them too. Just like Tiff's."

"Are you trying to be a matchmaker here, Sica?"

"Nah. I won't do that. But, it won't hurt if we bring them closer right? At least they have each other when we're not around." Jessica smiled cheekily which earned a chuckle from Yuri.

"I guess so. We should go back now. They're probably thinking that we left them already."

———————————————
Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's shoulders, trying to ease and calm the latter. "It's okay. Don't worry too much, Fany ah. They're probably just some teenagers who doesn't have anything good to do or probably well...you know my "father's" men. I'll get them tomorrow." 

Tiffany just nodded telling Taeyeon she heard her and belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter