Chapter One

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "What should I do? I don't know anymore. I feel so trapped in here." She said talking out loud to herself as she sighed and sat at the edge of her bed. It has been two days since she locked herself in the confinement of her room. She doesn't know what she should do or where to go to clear her mind off.   Her phone went off and she grabbed it. Thirty missed calls and twenty messages. She answered the call this time, but before she even have it close to her ear, she can already hear her best friend's high-pitched scolding and nagging voice. "Where the hell are you?? You didn't show up for breakfast yesterday. You didn't answer all my calls and texts. Just where the hell are you and what the hell are you doing?!"   "Look. I am so sorry for missing out on our breakfast. I am just...home" she said, hesitating to even say the word home. "Home. Yeah right." She thought to herself. Her best friend sensed that something is going on and it is not good.    "Hey. Are you okay? What happened? I'm sorry I yelled at you, okay? I was just worried about you."    "It's okay. I know that."   "Look. How about I come over? Let's talk about it."   "Sure. Whatever you want."   "Okay. Just stay there. Don't go anywhere and wait for me. I'll be there in a few, alright?"   "Okay." She said and sighed at the same time, tears swelling up on her eyes again. She was spacing out that the click on the line snapped her out, telling her that the call ended already.   She stood up and opened the bottom drawer of the nightstand and took out a frame with a picture of her and her mom. "Tell me what to do mom. Please help me out." She said while touching the picture and tears rolling down her face.   She put the frame back in the drawer and moved lazily around her room, grabbing two luggages and started stuffing it with her clothes and other personal stuff.   -------------------------------------------------------------   "Yul!!! I think something happened to our best friend. I am on my way to her house."   "Huh? Why? What do you mean?"   "I think she's at it again Yul. I'm scared. And what's worse is she sounded too calm but she also sounded like she has been crying."   "Oh no. Well, I am out of town for some business dad wanted me to look at but I'll try to finish up quickly and be back, okay? Just look after her for a while. Is uncle there?"   "Actually I don't know. But the hell. She needs us Yul."   "I know. Just get to her fast. I'll call her later and you too. Update me."   "Okay. Be careful and please hurry. I love you."   "I will.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter