Chapter 40

Trainees for Love?

Youngmin's POV

 

My heart twisted and throbbed as Kwangmin and I walk on the dark path back to our dorm. I really regret ever hitting Minji in the first place. At first I was fine with it... but I never would've thought that I'd fall for her. We even left her on her own back there, we couldn't help bring her back at all. As midnight fell, the sliding doors open and allow me and Kwangmin to head on inside back to our dorm. When we walked into our dorm, the other members were already sleeping. "Oh, Youngmin? Kwangmin?" I turn and saw Suyun. Why was she still awake? "Oh ne?" Kwangmin replied. "Where's Minji?" she asked, oblivious to Minji's ambush. "O-oh she's..." I couldn't answer her. "Minji is... she should be at her dorm by now..." My voice was wavering, and I wasn't sure if she caught that. Suyun nodded and headed out the door. I just hope she doesn't catch on when Minji is missing from her dorm.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Suyun stopped attempting to retreat to Minji. I was relieved, but at the same time, guilty. I truly didn't want her to leave me, but by doing so I stopped her from going to Minji. As the night passed on, Suyun and I walked hand in hand happily back to Boyfriend's dorm. I let her sleep on my bed in my room again, so I had to sleep on the ground. Really, I didn't mind sleeping on the hard ground, just as long as Suyun was happy and comfortable. When I was positive she was fast asleep, I smile to myself and doze off too.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Why were Noona and the twins out so late? I shake it off, hoping nothing bad happened, and headed towards my former dorm. I knock on the door, thinking that Noona might still be mad at me for saying I hate her. Bwoh? No answer? Was she sleeping already? I turn the doorknob and open it slowly and peek through. "Bwoh? Noona?" I call, heading in and closing the door behind me. She wasn't here. Her lamplight at her desk was still on, and a little book was resting in the center of the light. I walk forward to it cautiously and open it. 'Minji's Journal' it read on the first page. I flip through it unintentionally. Usually I don't do this, but in these circumstances I made an exception. The final page was written about her feelings towards the Jo twins. "Noona... likes the twins...?" I was about to look for more, but I shut it quickly when I heard the door open. Looking back at the door, I gasp.

 

Minji's POV

 

I stagger back to the Starship building on my own, tripping over myself a few times. My entire body was numbly shaking in pain as I walk passed the sliding doors. Thank god they still worked this late. Heading up to my room, the door was cracked open. Suyun? Opening the door with my vision blurred, Suyun was there by my desk with a gasp. "N-Noona!" she almost yelled. Unable to stand anymore, I walk in just a few steps and collapsed. I hear Suyun rushing to my side. "Y-yah! Noona! K-kwenchana!? Who did this to you?!" I couldn't answer her, my voice was already silenced, and everything went black.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I pick up the bloody Noona and dragged her to her bed. Rushing to the cabinet, I take the first aid and head back to treat Noona with her blood staining my clothes. Her injuries were severe, but not life threatening. Giving her the best medication and treatment I could, I cleaned up the blood from her face and arms. Her white shirt was torn and stained with deep red. I thought that the twins did this, they were the last with her, but I wasn't too sure yet. Tears poured from my eyes as I close the first aid kit. I was angry with myself. Why didn't I know about Noona's condition until now!? Why didn't I leave to find her when I had the chance!? "Mianhae..." I muttered. "Noona mian... Mianhae... I was stupid... I didn't mean what I said I take it all back! Jebal Noona... jebal..." tears glued my eyes shut and landed on Minji's cuts, seemingly having an effect. "Jebal Noona... forgive me?"

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

When hyung and I got back to the dorm, everyone was already sleeping. I followed hyung into our room, but when I sat down on my bed, my phone went off. Youngmin was watching me as I answered it, "Annyeonghaseyo?" "Annyeonghaseyo? Kwangmin-ah," I knew that voice anywhere, and just now, it made me tremble. "O-oh," I said, trying to hide my shaking voice. "B-Bora-noona." I noticed Youngmin's ears perk up as he changed positions on his bed, watching me. "Kwangmin-ah, how did it go? Did you two finish the job?" My breathing was increasing as noona asked me if we completed what we were supposed to do. "N-ne. We ambushed Minji by the abandoned shop." I replied nervously. "Good," noona said. "Now, here's the next thing you need to do..."