Chapter 38

Trainees for Love?

Youngmin's POV

 

I fall onto the ground as the song Perfume by Teen Top stopped playing. Kwangmin and I were out of breath as Minji seems to be just fine. Aish, how is it possible to dance to so long like that!? I watched her walk over to get a drink from her water bottle. As her back was turned to us, I looked at Kwangmin and he nodded. Time to start the plan. "Yah, Minji!" I yell, getting up. "Wanna go get some ice cream?" "Ani," she said, putting her bottle back. Aish, time for plan B. "We found a new Domo ice cream shop that opened up recently. Still don't wanna go?" Her face lit up, "Jeomal!? Arasso! Let's go." she immediately grabbed her bag. Success. Mianhae Minji...

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I sigh of boredom. All of the hyungs left to go do something else, so it was just me and Suyun in our dorm. "Yah, Minwoo!" Suyun said, jumping up. I look at her, moving to sit up, "Ne?" "Remember back at the photo shoot you asked if you could watch me dance sometime?" she said, putting on a toothy grin. I nodded, "Ne, wae?" She took my wrist and pulled me up. "Well I'm in the mood to go dance! Catch me if you can~" she dashed out the door before I could say anything else. Oh crap! Hyung and Minji are still there! I scramble up and chase after her.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I run as fast as I could from Minwoo to the dance practice room. Haven't even set foot in there yet. As I sped through the halls, I just passed by... Noona? WITH the twins? I stop running to turn back and looked at the three. She was LAUGHING with the twins? What in the world...? "Yah, Suyun!" Minwoo finally caught up to me. He took my shoulders, making me face forward and said, "Bali! Let's go! I wanna see you dance!" "O-oh, right." I said, picking up the pace again. Noona... mianhae...

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

As Youngmin, Minji and I walk through the halls to head to the 'ice cream shop', I turned my head a little as I saw Suyun pass us. Oh crap, she's not with Minwoo. I look back at Minji and Youngmin to act natural. Hearing footsteps again, I saw Minwoo. I look at him, telepathically telling him to stall Suyun. He got the message nodded as he passed by. I turn back to Minji and Youngmin and continued our stroll to the 'ice cream shop.'

 

Minji's POV

 

I skip happily, asking about how they found the shop. I honestly really didn't care, I really really wanted to see Domo again! You know, after that fight with Suyun, I can't calm down just yet. The main doors of the building slide apart, allowing the three of us to continue our way to ice cream. I skipped ahead of the boys, excited to see Domo! But once we traveled onto a different path, it became ominous. "Yah, this isn't the way to the shop is it?" I asked the twins, turning to face them. "Oh ne." Kwangmin said. "It's just further along this way, we'll be there soon." "Arasso~" Taking their word, I keep on continuing ahead of them. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was still off....