Chapter 43

Trainees for Love?

Minwoo's POV

 

I had to go find the twins. I needed to tell them I quit this! I quit! Walking like a drunk guy, I head out into the hallway with my hyungs aiding me. I kept losing my balance and falling over into one of the hyungs. Everything was still spinning, and my head hurt like it was on fire, hot and throbbing. Continuing with this, I keep on pushing forward. I needed to. Suyun needed me to be by her side. She needed me as much as I needed her. With this resolve, the room slowly stopped spinning, and I was able to run. After a while I saw the back of Jeongmin. He was talking to someone, and I couldn't see them. He turned and saw me as Donghyun and Hyunseung caught up.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Suyun continued to sob. She's been at it for who knows how long. Was she really this hurt to be crying for so long? Who or what could've caused her so much pain? I continue to comfort her without words, listening to her story through her tears. Her cries gradually grew more quiet, yet she still held on to me tightly. As her cries faded into soft sniffles, I stopped petting her hair and patting her back and pulled away from her with my hands on her shoulders again. Her eyes were a bright red and extremely puffy. "Suyun kwenchana?" I asked her with a small smile. She didn't reply in any way. Her sniffs stopped and I rub away her remaining tears with my thumbs. I was so glad I was able to calm her down, it made me so happy the smile on my face grew. But it faded again when I noticed her looking past me. I turn, dropping my hands, and I saw Minwoo, along with Donghyun and Hyunseung who just stopped running.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I saw him, I saw Minwoo. I look down and had my bangs cover my red eyes. Determined to make it bad to my dorm, I started walking Minwoo's direction. The other oppas stood there, anticipating with the building suspense. I look up again when I was nearing him, taking a deep breath. When I was just a couple steps behind Minwoo, he took a hold of my hand without looking back at me. Donghyun and Hyunseung had made way from us, and Jeongmin had jogged to catch up. Minwoo was really squeezing my hand, I could feel him shaking. When I close my hand into a fist, he let go and my hand fell back to my side. I start running again.

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

After that scene, our maknae was looking down at the ground. Donghyun put his hand on his shoulder, "Come on, we should go back." I step to him and pat his back, but Jeongmin was eying him suspiciously. Donghyun and Minwoo left first, I stayed behind to wait for Jeongmin. He crossed his arms, "Something's not right." I put my hand on his shoulder this time, "Come on, pop in some gum and let's just go." He did as told, pulled out some strawberry gum, popped it into his mouth and trailed behind me. What do you mean something's not right?

 

Minji's POV

 

After finishing another entry in my journal, I close it just as the door bursted open and recoil from the wall. "Suyun?" I said, getting up. Her eyes... was she crying? I open my arms and she runs into them and I hug her tightly as she cried. Subconsciously I pat her back, hoping she'd cheer up. What the hell happen!? Minwoo I'm kicking your if you did this!! She pulled back from me, stuttering my name, "N... N-N... N-Noon... Noon... N... Noon... N... Na..." Suyun covered and fell to her knees on the ground. "Y-yah! Suyun don't do that!" I said, kneeling after her, still holding her to me. "Suyun kwenchana! Calm down! Suyun," it wasn't working but she was spazzing really badly as she tried to say something again, "M... M-mian... Mianh... H... H-hae..." "Shhh, Suyun kwenchana I forgive you. Stop crying..." She kept repeating "mianhae" over and over.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

When Kwangmin and I walked into the dorm, none of the members were watching tv or playing games. That wasn't natural. Something was up. Kwangmin and I looked at each other before heading to a room to look for them. When we looked in Minwoo's room, they were crowding the maknae. The maknae himself was holding an ice pack to his head. "Yah, what happened?" Kwangmin said. Donghyun came to us to explain what happened. When he turned to face Minwoo, we look at him too. His mission had a much more emotional impact than ours. This time, MY phone rang.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

As Youngmin went into the main room to talk on the phone, I'd gone up to join Jeongmin and Hyunseung with Minwoo. "Kwenchana Minwoo?" I ask him, already knowing he was really pissed off. He only looked away with the word "angry" stamped on his face with big red letters. "M-mianhae..." it was all I could say to him. "Yah, Kwangmin, phone." Youngmin called, peeking through the door. The look on Minwoo's face told me he knew who Youngmin was talking to. I got up and followed him into the main room. "Ara first I lied." hyung said. "She already hung up. But I got the new update."