Chapter 51

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

So I was finally able to go back to my dorm. Opening the door, I saw an upset Noona. "Yah, Noona kwenchana?" I asked her, plopping onto my bed. She just sat on her bed silently, like how I did when Minwoo left me *throb* She didn't answer me. "Noona what happened? Kwenchana?" I felt stupid asking, obviously she's not okay! "Youngmin..." she whispered, just barely loud enough for me to hear. "...he's cheating on me..." My eyes widen. I was just with that jerk. "You gonna go confront him about it?" I asked her. She just nodded, "I need you to come with me." "Ne, of course Noona. Let's go."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

When I arrived back at Boyfriend's dorm, everyone was looking at me. "Where've you been?" Donghyun-hyung asked. "Out at the park." I said, heading to the kitchen to grab an apple. There was a knock at the door and Jeongmin went to open it. "O-oh, Suyun-ah, Minji-ah!" We all turn and looked. Suyun said something, but I couldn't hear, and Jeongmin replied, "Oh ne." he motioned them to come in. Minji walked in and came to me with Suyun trailing behind her.

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

When Minji approached Youngmin with an upset expression, Suyun immediately turned and motioned all of us to head outside. After exiting our dorm, Suyun followed and closed the door behind her. "What's this about?" Kwangmin asked. Suyun seemingly glare at us and didn't say anything. She just leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. Her black hoodie (with white sleeves) was a little baggy on her, and it was marked "NM." No Minwoo's hoodie?

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

For some reason, my chest hurt when she shot us all a nasty look, and when I saw her hoodie she wore, I don't know. All of us leaned against the door, trying to listen in on Minji's and Youngmin's conversation. Minji's voice was really the one that stuck out and spoke up more.

 

Minji's POV

 

I was overflowing with rage. "Jo Youngmin how could you?" I started first. He ate away at his apple casually. "How could I what?" "...How could you go to another girl...?" I said, clenching my fists. Youngmin didn't answer. "Jo Youngmin answer me." He still didn't answer. He kept biting into the bright red apple he held in his hand. I couldn't take it, I was getting impatient. I knock away his apple and shove him into the kitchen counter. "It's done, I'm done." He slid down as the door suddenly opened, and all of the Boyfriend members fell on one another. Frustrated, I storm out of their dorm, leaving behind Suyun.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Noona went back to our dorm and slammed the door shut. I swear that door was gonna break and fall over just like how Boyfriend did. Aish what pabos... I step over the five members and push them out again and close and lock the door so they don't fall in again. "Yah Youngmin-ah what was that about?" I said, getting him another apple to eat. "Minji-ah broke up with me." "Oh mianhae." I said, throwing away the apple the was laying on the ground. However, when I looked at Youngmin, he smiled? "Khamsamnida, you're a good chingu."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Bwoh? What do you mean? You don't wanna be with her anymore?" she asked me. I shook my head. "I did it for Kwangmin-ah. Minji-ah deserves better, and my brother does too. And thanks to you, you helped Minji-ah leave me." She looked at me, her expression having a mix of anger and confusion. "A-ani..." she whispered. "Ne, I never planned to give Minji-ah those extensions. I had you wear them so you looked different when Minji-ah would see us hug." I said, hurt with the decision I've made.