Chapter 4

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

So it's been quite a few days since our last bully session. About 6 days since Jeongmin helped us, but Noona and I are still alert for any ambushes. So sometime today, Noona and I were separated. Her in the dance studio dancing, and me pretty much still in our dorm singing, but I stop abruptly as a series of nervous knocks were at the door. "Who is it!?" I shout at the door xD "It's me! Youngmin!" I gasp and said, "What do you want? Minji-ah isn't here!" "I know, I want to talk to you." he yelled from the other side of the locked door. I didn't buy it one bit. "What for?" "I need your help." I gasp again, and I stood up and walked to the door. I place my hand on the door, but I hesitated to open it. "Please." Crap, I can't turn a blind eye, one of my weak spots. I sigh and open the door and said, "Come in." he smiled happily and came in. I closed the door behind him.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I walk down the empty halls alone. I wanted to talk to Minji's chingu. There are some things I need to ask her. So when I got to their door, I knocked on it kinda nervously. "Who is it!?" I knew that scream from anywhere. "It's me! Youngmin!" after I answered, there was a moment of silence, then, "What do you want? Minji-ah isn't here!" I take a deep breath and said, "I know, I want to talk to you." "What for?" Figures she wouldn't be that easy. "I need your help." Another moment of silence. When she didn't answer, I had to resort to begging. "Please." The door opened just seconds after. "Come in." I smile and walk right in. "You better be out before Minji-ah comes back. Without your brother you don't have a chance against us." she threatened as she walked back to her bed and sat. She was as nasty as her unnie by herself.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Youngmin sat cross-legged on the ground in front of me with a sudden change of expression. "Uhm... do you mind telling me---" "Kim Suyun imnida." He looked at me. "What'd you do, read my mind!?" he asked. "Don't be stupid, it's only natural for me to introduce myself to you." I said, crossing my arms. Aish... Noona's harsh demeanor was really rubbing off on me. "Right..." he said. "Look, about Minji-ah---" "She has no interest in you or your brother whatsoever." He looked at me again with that "wtf?" look. "Bwoh!?" he said. "I told you, I know you like Minji-ah, it's kinda obvious." I said. "But you know if you were nicer to her..."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"But you know if you were nicer to her, she MIGHT (not) fall for you." she said. "Oh... I see..." I said, losing hope. "Yah," I look up at Suyun again. "Don't give up. I know you and your brother aren't bad people. Minji-ah isn't that heartless." she had her cheerful smile again, and her shell was cracking a lot easier than Minji's. I started to regain my confidence. "So if I were to confess to her..." I waited for her to cut me off again, but she didn't. "...would I have a chance?" She thought for a bit, then she said, "Probably not." I look away and facepalm myself mentally. She was so blunt and straight-forward.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Youngmin-ah," he looked at me again. "Don't give up."

 

Minji's POV

 

After I finished dancing to SHINee's Replay and Boyfriend's Boyfriend (four times), I take a big gulp of water from my water bottle and pack up. I headed back to my dorm to meet back up with Suyun, but just moments after I stepped out of the studio, I was confronted by Kwangmin. "Yah," he said. "There's something I need to tell you."

 

-- SPAZZ ATTACK.

Haha Hope you guys enjoyed it. :)

-Minji-