Chapter 26

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

So after Minwoo finishes the song with Thunder's part, everyone claps for us and I fall onto my back breathless. "Uwahhhhh Minwoo! Suyun you two were so good!!" MC Jinho was still clapping like an idiot. "K-khamsamnida!" I said while getting up again. Jinho looks at his wristwatch, "Well it's getting late, we should all head to bed and wake up tomorrow for another day!" "Arasso~" We all chime together. So later on, Noona and I end up sharing a room with Boyfriend. Jeongmin and Hyunseung were already sleeping and Minwoo, Donghyun and then twins were still awake with me and Noona. I get up and stretch my arms out. "Noona~ I'm gonna go talk a walk ara?" "Bwoh? This late?" Noona said, looking up at me. "Ne, wae?" I said already heading toward the door. Noona scrambled after me and grabbed my upper arm. "Don't you DARE leave me with..." she eyed the twins. "THEM." I shake my head and giggle as she let me go out into the night.

 

Minji's POV

 

AISH Suyun left me all alone with the boys for a while. If they harass me I am NOT responsible for their injuries. I sigh, both frustrated and tired, and plop on the mattress. "Yah Minji," it was Donghyun. "Where's Suyun going?" "Something about going for a walk, wae?" I said. "Oh... I was just wondering." he retreated to his mattress. Okay that was weird. Minwoo was by the OPEN window and it seemed like a century for the two minutes to pass... I caught the twins eying me.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I saw Suyun talk with Minji and then she left. Huh, must've went for a walk. I leaned onto the windowsill looking into the starry sky with the feeling of guilt eating me alive. I look down to the gravel on the ground, still thinking. I wanted to tell Minji about this, but if she knows then there's no point for this plan. I want to tell Suyun, but we're already this far, she'll never talk to me again. What to do, what to do...? I can't tell the hyungs or noonas cause then I'll be letting them down and I'll get a scolding. Aish... Suyun why did I ever fall in love with you...?

 

Suyun's POV

 

I overheard from the coordinate noonas that there was a pond near our cabin, so I thought I'd go relax over there. I pull away the vines and branches out of my way as I explore the wood. "Uwahh~" I said as I found a shining pond shimmering with the reflections of the moonlight and starlight. I rush over to the side of the pond, frightening away the little ducks that were swimming around. I sat by the edge and took off my sneakers and let my feet soak in the cool water. I sat there for a while before I heard rustling in trees and bushes and looked behind me. There were multiple figures in the shadows and I didn't know who it was. "Kim Suyun," they said. I gasp, "H-how do you know me? Who are you?" The silhouettes stepped from the shadows and towards me. "Say goodbye." "Y-yah! A-aren't you...!?"

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I was about the pull the windows close when I heard something, "WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" My mouth goes wide open. I recognize that voice anywhere. I flinch when a hand went on my shoulder. It was Minji? "Yah did you hear that?" she said. The twins were looking at us weirdly, still not realizing who it was. "Ne, there's no doubt about it." I said. "We have to go after her." Minji nodded and already had a flashlight in handy. "Yah you two stay here in case they wake up." Minji told the twins, indicating Hyunseung, Donghyun and Jeongmin. "Yah where are you two going?" But Minji already closed the door behind us on them.

 

Minji's POV

 

I sigh as I begin to fall asleep but then I heard, "WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I shot up and I heard Minwoo grunt to that yell. I go up to him from behind, "Yah did you hear that?" The twins looked up at us like "wtf?" "Ne, there's no doubt about it." Minwoo said. "We have to go after her." I nodded and showed him a flashlight I picked up. Aish Donghyun was already sleeping too -_-;;; I look at the twins, "Yah you two stay here in case they wake up." I indicated the sleeping older three members of Boyfriend and follow Minwoo out the door. "Yah where are you two going?" I close the door on the twins and run with Minwoo to find Suyun.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Minwoo and Minji? Where were they going? That scream? I bet they're gonna go look for it. I lay on my bed, hoping to fall asleep with dreams of Minji. "Yah hyung." Kwangmin said. "Should we wait for them to come back before we go to sleep?" I sigh and sit up, "Ne we should." I get up to close the windows that Minwoo was looking out of and sit under it against the wall. Aish hopefully they come back soon, I'm about to doze off. Hmm, I wonder if they're going to that pond the coordinate noonas told me about...

 

Minji's POV

 

With the beam of light guiding us, we find the way to head to the pond. Suyun is a curious girl, she's probably gone there to check it out since we've already been to the shoreline. When Minwoo and I arrive to an open field with a pond, we immediately spot Suyun's shoes by the edge of the pond. We head to it, but on the way to the pond, I notice some figures retreating. Hmm, wonder who it was? Once we reach the edge of the pond, we look into the pond since one Suyun's shoes was missing. My and Minwoo's eyes widen and I gasp. Tangled by the seaweed from the bottom of the pond, there was someone unconsciously floating toward the top and binded to the bottom. That someone, was Suyun.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

"Suyun!!" I yell to her. She was submerged underwater, unconscious. I take off my jacket and kick off my shoes and jump into the water. "Minwoo!?" Minji yelled after me. I swim towards Suyun and pull at the seaweed that grabbed her ankles. When she was free, I brought her up to the surface and laid her down on the grass. Minji went to her other side and screamed her name, "Suyun! Suyun wake up! Suyun!!" I press my right hand over my left on her chest to pump out the water she inhaled. When she didn't spit out any, I tilted her head back, pinched her nose and pressed my lips against her's and blew. After a few times of doing that, Suyun finally spit out water and coughed back into consciousness.

 

Suyun's POV

 

When I woke up again, my memories of what happened were a blur. Minwoo and Minji were at my side, and me and Minwoo were both soaking wet and Minji was relieved. "N-Noona, what happened?" I ask, still dazed. "Mol la, but come on, let's head back to the cabin." she said. I was breathing really heavily and one of my shoes were gone. Minwoo picked me up and piggybacked me all the way back to the cabin.