Chapter 28

Trainees for Love?

When Minwoo stopped Suyun, that went against what Sistar wanted. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head as if saying "no we can't do that." Either way, Suyun ended up not going since Minji, Donghyun and Hyunseung protested. Jinho noticed the sudden tension, so he brought up a different idea to pass the last couple minutes. "How about a group picture?" We all agreed to that, awkwardly, but we did. After that we were sent off back home. Aish, this broadcast was the weirdest thing ever... Recap-

------------------

Minji's POV

---

"Suyun ah.." I spoke in a hushed voice. She didn't seem to notice so I said her name again loudly this time. I think making her snap out of what ever she was thinking of. "Oh uh..ne Noona ?" she said giving me the fake "yea?" look. I just sighed it off. " Dongsang, how exactly did you fall into the pond ?" I said whie laying myself back on my bed. I could tell she hesitated for bit but I don't blame her. Since it's probably all just a blur to her. "Uh..i think I got pushed." She said shaking her head a couple of times. "Did you see shadows? Do you remember voices?" I asked her sitting up in my bed.

 

Suyun's POV

---

I tried to get flashbacks when Noona asked me the question. "Well I can kind of remember their voices." I said looking at Noona. "Well..were they girl voices or boy voices?? Or a mix?" she said throwing questions  at me. I sighed,not remembering clearly. But i was for sure that there were girl voices. "Well the voices were female for sure..and they sounded really familiar." I said squinting my eyes. Noona just gave me a blank face. I didn't know what she was thinking of but whenever she has that face on there are millions of things progressing in her mind.

 

She finally smiled at me which made me feel weird. "I'm sure they were celebrities..Don't you think Suyun?" Noona asked me getting out her laptop from under her bed. I hesitated because i wasn't for sure. "Non Molla Noona. How can we be sure?" I asked shrugging my shoulders as Noona signaled me over to look at something. "Well there's only one way to find out." She said grinning up at me. I didn't know what Noona was talking about but i guess . Better than doing it than not and regretting it.

 

Minji's POV

---

Suyun may seem clueless for right now. Just wait till i actually load the songs. "Noona why are putting on Gee?"Suyun tilted her heads towards me. "Don't sing along Suyun. Just listen carefully." I said putting my headphones on her. "Ne?" she said refixing the head phones while giving me a weird look.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

"Minwoo ah, i know you might feel guilty but you can't do that." I said crossing my arms with Kwangmin shaking his head. Minwoo looked at us with anger in his expression. "Why ? Why did we ever agree to do this anyways?" He tried keeping his voice steady. We just shook our heads in response as we didn't know either. He breathed in and out everyone now and then to keep his anger tamed. Me and Kwangmin exchanged looks. I know sooner or later..Minji's turn will be up.

I sighed and i could feel my heart pinch..*Minji..mianhae.*

 

Minwoo's POV

---

Suyun ah...jeomal Mianhae. If i could 'turn back the time" i would..I would of never agreed to do this.. I am such a pabo.. I can't even protect you and my hyungs aren't a big help either. *sighs*

 

Suyun's POV

---

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby baby Baby. I sang as Noona gave me a glare. "Noona are you putting this on so i would cheer up? Cause if you did it's working quite well.!" I said clapping my hands. She just stopped the music and crossed her arms. "Yah why'd you stop it?" I whined. "Because Suyun in order for you to know who "pushed" you into the pond you have to listen for their voices."

 

She said while pressing the play button again. Ohh so that's why she was loading a whole bunch of girl songs. "Noona.."

"Bwoh?" she didn't turn her gaze to me at all from the laptop. "You're a GENUS!" I cried out loud. That made Noona look at me with a sarcastic smile. Which i bought and smiled back at her. She then flicked my forehead and returned to a serious look. "Concentrate now. Listen." Noona said x-ing out of Snsd's song and going to F(X)'s Mr.Boogie.