Chapter 29

Trainees for Love?

She said while pressing the play button again. Ohh so that's why she was loading a whole bunch of girl songs. "Noona.."

"Bwoh?" she didn't turn her gaze to me at all from the laptop. "You're a GENUS!" I cried out loud. That made Noona look at me with a sarcastic smile. Which i bought and smiled back at her. She then flicked my forehead and returned to a serious look. "Concentrate now. Listen." Noona said x-ing out of Snsd's song and going to F(X)'s Mr.Boogie. -Recap-

--------------

Mini's POV

---

I was sprawled on my bed annoyed. Suyun was singing happily along to the song that was playing.Seriously ? And not even any of the songs matched up with the voices that she heard from last night. This has been going on for the pass hour. She would listen to the voices and once she was positive that it wasn't the ones she would start singing along to the song...T_T "Yah Suyun, let's just stop it now." I said while staring at her. She took out the head phones and smiled at me. "Well we only have 5 songs left..Let's just get it done, you know just in case it might be some of them." "Fine" I muttered while grabbing my pillow to put over me head.

 

Suyun's POV

---

The last song to listen to was Sistar's Push Push..Which made me get a weird gut feeling. Noona just eyed me to hurry up. After listening to the song..my insides seemed to being doing somersaults.."Noona..?" I whispered as Noona had tucked her head under her pillow again. She looked up. "Is it them?" She asked me while frowning..I wasn't sure but i heard some really familiar voices. "It's really familiar to the ones i heard at the pond." I replied feeling a bit tattered. Noona seemed satisfied. "Just as I thought..Why the heck do you think that one Bora chick would ask you to jump into the pond again?" Noona took a hold of my wrist and dragged me out of our dorm.

 

Minji's POV

---

As i dragged Suyun out of our dorm she asked. "Noona where are you taking me?" "Boyfriend's Dorm.."I'm going to go and ask them questions about Sistar and get hints." I added in. She suddenly quicken her steps after I explained to her.

As we reached their dorm I knocked and Suyun stood behind. We were greeted by a blowing pop of Jeongmin's strawberry gum. "Oh Annyeong Minji.. Annyeong Suyun ! " Jeongmin said while motioning us into the dorm. I stepped in with Suyun still tagging along behind me. I saw the rest of Boyfriend screaming and playing video games.*Animals* I sigh and fake a smile at Jeongmin.

 

"Jeongmin ah, can i ask you some questions ?" "Of course? What is it?" He said chewing his gum happily and loud. I noticed that the other members finally realize me and Suyun were here. "Oh Minji, Suyun! Annyeong!" The other 5 members chant together like little kids. Suyun quickly replied with a cheerful Annyeong! Minwoo came over and offered her to pay video games. As expected she said sure taking the controller. "Minji you should play too !" Donghyun yelled offering me. "Aniyo, I have some things to discuss with Jeongmin." I said shaking my head and turning my gaze back to Jeongmin.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

Minji has things to discuss with Jeongmin? What could she be discussing with Hyung for? *Jealous MODE* I stare at the two who sat at our dining table smiling at each other. Jeongmin Hyung is good with girls..if he..No he wouldn't right? AISH! Why do i care? I'm not even supposed to like her. I looked away mad. Kwangmin noticed my sudden actions and looked at where i was looking at. Oops! Did he notice??

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

Youngmin suddenly turned towards me and his expression was pleasant. I looked at where his gaze was and noticed Jeongmin with Minji. They were chatting in the dining room all alone.. together.. WTH ?! *Jeongmin!* I felt a little jealous, and couldn't help but keep trying to figure out what they were talking about.. They seem to be really into the what ever it was they were discussing.

 

Minji's POV

---

"Jeongmin, i have some questions...Would you be willing to answer though?" I asked Jeongmin as he sat down on the chair. "Hmm? Sure I guess." He gave me a friendly smile. "Well it's about the Sistar Unnies." "Ohh? Let me hear it?" He answered seeming to be interested. "Since you guys are close..is there anyone in Sistar that happens to dislike Suyun?" I asked pulling out a note pad. "Aniyo, well at least that I know of..But Bora she can get jealous easily."

 

I raised my eyebrows as amused to what I'm getting at. "She really dislikes it when she spots someone who's really good at dance. She takes it as her "rival." He added in. I smirk and write down notes. "What about the other members?" I asked dazing.

"Hmm? The younger two members I'm not really close with but they don't seem to get all fierce." I nodded. "Hyorin the leader, she can be just like Bora except in singing wise." Now that caught my attention..dance and singing? It made a little sense to me.

"Why'd you ask these questions?" He said looked at me werid. "Aniyo i just wanted to get to know the Sistar Unnies better. They're so COOL!" I did my fake smile and gave him two thumbs up. "Ohh..Ne! Is that all then?" "Yeap Khamsamnida Jeongmin." He nodded and pulled my wrist to walk back to the living room.

 

Suyun's POV

---

I wonder what info has Noona gotten from Jeongmin..?? "Suyun I'm winning you! Haha!" Minwoo smiled at me playfully before gluing his eyes on the screen again. My heart seemed to pump again. Damn it Minwoo why do you have to be so cute ? XD  In the end I win Minwoo and he fakes sobbing. I gave him a one arm hug. "Kwenchana Minwoo, you still have next time." Everyone else laughed including Minwoo. Fun FUn FUN!