Chapter 35

Trainees for Love?

Back to Youngmin and Minji--

---

Youngmin's POV

---

I decided to break the awkward silence. "Oh well, after Suyun informed us i thought that maybe making this will make you feel better." I smiled shyly at Minji and handed her my sketch pad.

 

Minji's POV

---

I just shot Youngmin a weird look as took the sketch pad from his hands. I was kind of annoyed just then i saw a beautiful picture of Domo drawn holding a flower. It was neatly colored with words on the bottom in nice cursive lettering. It said: ||Don't cry because it's over, be happy because it happened||

 

"Mianhae i was in a rush so it might look sloppy..."   I still stared at him in amazement and I was really touched. "Mianhae, it must be really bad ehh?" He tried grabbing the sketch pad back but I held it back. "Aniyo..it's cute.." I said gazing back at it. Youngmin laughed. "Does it make you feel better?" He said smiling at me. Some how the tingly feeling that i had felt for Kwangmin came back. "Uhh. Ne." I said smiling at the picture.

 

After a while Youngmin Left--

 

Youngmin's POV

---

KYAA!** She smiled at me! I knew it, i knew that the Domo picture would make her smile :) Only if it lasted like that for ever I would be the most happiest man on earth. As i stepped back into our dorm I saw that the sleepy members from before were now up chatting happily. "Yo Youngmin." Minwoo greeted me. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Yah...Youngmin? Why are all smiley eyy?" Jeongmin asked me while swinging his arm around me popping his bubble. I push him off. "A-Aniyo, i was just feeling refreshed..." I said while still smiling.

 

Jeongmin eyed me and laughed. "Arasso, so Kwangmin said you went to sketch the scenery...can we see?" Hyung then tried snatching the pad from my hand. *Urg..if they find out I didn't sketch anything I would be suspected. "Aniyo Hyung, uhh...I don't think you guys should see." I said dodging his arms. The crowd frowned at me and i just stepped into my room and sighed in relief.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

I played slide slide slippery side with Suyun and laughed gladly. Just then my phone vibrated and i took it out. Right then i saw a call from Bora Noona. *Ohh..* I snap up and leave Suyun sitting there. "Sorry I'll be back gotta take the call..." I said and she nodded at me. I rushed to Youngmin's room and locked the door. "Yah why are you in here?" Youngmin said while he was sitting at the computer. "Bora." I said pointing to my cell phone. Hyung sat up in his seat. I answered the phone..

 

Youngmin's POV

---

As Minwoo answered the phone..he nodded every now and then and kept saying "Ne.." I was anticipating to know what Bora was ordering us to do now.. T_T After he hung up he looked up at me shaking..."Hyung..Bora wants you and Kwangmin to lure Minji into the night and we have to ...beat her up." I choke on air, and stand up. "Bwoh? That's...-"

 

I had flash backs to the days when Minji and Suyun first came..the beating at the time i could take since I didn't like her..but now that my feelings grew I'm not sure if i can do this..Minwoo had a panicked face and he trembled from the order. "How soon does she want us to do it?" I asked him trying not to show my anxious side. "Tomorrow Night." He said shoving his phone back into his pocket. "Should I get Kwangmin i here?" Minwoo asked me. i nodded my head approving.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

||Na Noui Boyfriend~|| Just as I was singing to Hyunseong's ipod,someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Minwoo telling me to shush. I took the head phones off. "Bwoh?" I said staring at him. "Hyung come with me..." He said pulling me towards our room. He closed the door after i entered and Youngmin stood with his arms crossed in front of us..Oh no..this was probably bad news.

"Kwangmin,it's time.." Youngmin said not meeting my gaze. "What do you mean it's time?" I asked not understanding or more like not wanting to understand it. "We need..to proceed with the plan. Minji.--." He trailed off, and i could feel a tight pinch in my chest. It's her turn now isn't it?? What to do? I don't want to hurt her..I just nod my head as to signal i understand...Jo Kwangmin you're a bastard. *Sighs*