Chapter 17

Trainees for Love?

------------------------

Everyone stared at Kwangmin as he grabbed Minji's hand and stared at her face. Finally realizing what he had done he let's go making everyone confused. Minji just totally brushed it off of her. She didn't even seem like she cared. Youngmin had a sudden jealousy burst of feeling come out during the dare and Kwangmin making "skinship" with Minji. But he too backed down once he noticed his fists were clutched tight. He knew he wasn't supposed to fall for her..It was supposed to be her falling for them..But it was way to hard.

 

Minji's POV

--

Aish, so annoying. Why hold onto my hand? He must be in a daze or something. I smirk to myself as he lost his grip on me. Everyone stared at me and Kwangmin. "Bwoh?  It was just acting. Nothing more than that." I said while scooping domo into my mouth. That seemed to get everyone on track again and then all suddenly everyone clapped except for the Jo Twins. Jeongmin tapped me on the shoulder and did two thumbs up at me. "Whoa,Minji you're so good. For a second there i was totally watching a drama." He popped his bubble and it splatted all over his mouth. I just bowed my head a bit and smiled fakely. "Yah can you try it on me too?" Jeongmin came back leaning into the table. Suyun pushed his face back so he went back into his seat pouting. "Yah Noona will tire out if she acts on all of you guys.And plus her turn is now over. So spin!" Suyun exclaimed. Uwah. Khamsanida Suyun ah. I sighed in relief,but somehow i still felt intense.

 

Suyun's POV

---

After getting dared to sit on Minwoo's lap i felt so weird. Noona really knows how to make her dongsang enjoy games. LOL! I blushed for the whole entire minute i had to sit on Minwoo's lap. I could see Noona laughing happily. It felt good seeing her laugh like that.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

I tried stopping my legs from trembling when Suyun sat on top of them. I swear my "Wet Minwoo"(No not rated) side was coming out. I dabbed the sweat that appeared on my forehead with a pocket hanky i had. *Phew* My heart was beating so fast i couldn't keep count..(not that i could before it was beating rapidly) *LMFAO* I could feel she was also embarrassed. Everyone just eyed us two. But then the more i find her appealing to me..the more I feel guilty.. Must I lie ?

 

- I know this isn't even called a chapter. haha.

I promise the next will be longer :) Thanks!