Chapter 56

Trainees for Love?

Minwoo's POV

 

It's been a few days since Suyun's been with us, and I'm still hurt that she declined my offer and went straight to Jeongmin. Did I really hurt her that much from the breakup? Suyun would occasionally come play on the piano, but whenever I walk in the room, she'd get up and leave without saying a word. It hurt me so much that I regret ever saying those words. I haven't heard her talk much less sing since she's been with us. I felt a hand pat my back, "Oh, Hyunseung-hyung." "Go on, talk to her." he said. I'm not sure if I was ready to do so yet. "It's now or never." he added before stranding me there in the kitchen. Suyun was probably still in Jeongmin's room. With a deep breath, I go to Jeongmin's room, and sure enough, Suyun was there. She still wore my hoodie, so that lightened my heart knowing that she still thought of me.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Yah, Suyun-ah... can I come in?" I look back and saw Minwoo with a nervous smile. I just nodded. I don't know why or how, but the words wouldn't come from my mouth. I couldn't talk or sing at all. Minwoo came in and sat down next to me and we didn't talk. I could feel the tension radiating from Minwoo. After an awkward silence, he spoke up, "Suyun-ah... about what happened with you and noona... you should go talk to her." I didn't look at him, and I wasn't able to answer him. "I mean, I can't stand seeing you like this." That's when I looked at him. His eyes were on me too, but his expression was hurt and worried. "Suyun-ah I still... I still love you." I could feel myself getting warm as he embraced me. I just shook my head, pushed him off me gently (which took a BIG toll on my arms) and got up. If I'm going to apologize, I'm not doing it alone.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I was in my room with Youngmin, we were just laying on our beds awkwardly when the door opened. "Oh, Suyun-ah." I said. She came forward to the both of us a little quickly and took both of our wrists and dragged us out the dorm. Aish, pushy much? She took us in front of her and Minji's dorm and dropped both of our hands to knock on the door. No response. "Suyun-ah what are we doing here?" Suyun had already opened the door and shoved both me and Youngmin inside, closing the door behind her. Minji was there, and she sat up as soon as the door closed. None of us talked, but Suyun was still silently demanding us. She pushed us in front of Minji and we all sat on the ground.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Okay... well this was awkward. Suyun looked at me, and I knew what she wanted us to do. I took a deep breath and looked at Minji, who seemed to be angered at the sight of us. "Look Minji-ah lemme explained, jebal." I said. "I put a lot of thought into it, and I decided to leave you." She looked at me, along with my twin and Suyun. I sigh, "I had Suyun come with me and put on extensions. So then when you would see me and her hug, you wouldn't get mad at her and think it'd be someone else." Nobody spoke up to that, so I kept going, "I wanted you to be the one to leave me. It hurt me too much to do that." NOW someone spoke, Minji. "But why Youngmin? Wae?" I turned my head to Kwangmin, "I want the best for my brother." "Yah! What about me? You don't want the best for me?" Minji said. I look at her again with a serious expression, "Kwangmin-ah IS the best for you." Minji calmed down and seemed to have softened.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Jebal Minji-ah, believe me. Suyun had no idea about this." Youngmin continued. "Don't be mad at her, she didn't have any clue to this, don't be mad at her, just me." He seemed to have begged her, and Kwangmin spoke up, "Ne Minji-ah. Suyun won't talk nor sing. She..." the twins looked at me, making me look down. "She lost her voice." Shortly after a moment of silence, a hand was offered to me, and I looked up at Minji. She had a smile, making me smile too. I took it and she pulled me into a hug. "Mianhae," I managed to mutter, but my voice was still shaky, and it hurt my throat. "Kwenchana Suyun-ah. Mian." She pulls away and the twins were still kinda tensed. "So Minji-ah..." Kwangmin said, kinda awkwardly. Youngmin pinched my elbow and I looked at him. The blond twin and I get up and leave the room.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Suyun and the twins left to somewhere, and I saw Minwoo come out of my room. "So what's up?" I asked him. He didn't answer. Donghyun and Hyunseung came up to us, "Yah, those three, they went to Minji's dorm." Donghyun said. "Wanna go check it out?" We all agreed, suddenly interested, considering what happened a few nights ago. We all sneak to Suyun and Minji's dorm and listened through the door. However the door opened and Youngmin and Suyun came up with smiles. Youngmin explained to us about what happened, and Suyun kept looking through the door.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Seeing Kwangmin and Noona hug, a smile grew on my face. So, they got together eh? After that cute scene I turn to face Boyfriend, but when I saw Jeongmin... my heart... it...

 

 

*YEAHHHHHH we're finally done!! Kyu~ Keep an eye out for the sequel!! :D Thanks for reading~