Chapter 49

Trainees for Love?

Kwangmin's POV

 

When Jeongmin told us about hyung and Minji getting together, I was PISSED. He knew I liked her too, yet he already asked her... AISH hyung! Just then, my twin came through the door happily dazed and strolled right into our room without noticing us watching him.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Making my way to my room as quickly as possible, I felt Kwangmin's eyes piercing my head. Dammit, I knew I made a mistake there. Aish, but for now, I still love Minji, and I'm keeping her! Ya got that!? Mian Kwangmin.

 

Minji's POV

 

Suyun and I entered our dorm and sat on our beds. She had this creepy smile on her face. "SOOO NOONA." I look at her, blinking continuously. "Ne?" Suyun giggled and giggled, "I knew you two would be together." I shook my head, slightly annoyed and laid down. I had planned to go dancing today, but with what happened, I didn't feel like it anymore. My heart just kept on smiling and felt light.

 

Suyun's POV

 

After annoying Noona for just a brief moment, I lay down too after she did, facing the wall. Jeongmin was a really talented singer, and I was kinda surprised when our manager told me that I'd be recording with him. At first I wasn't too pleased with the idea, thinking 'why couldn't Noona do it?' I was still a little tired from the dream, but for some reason, when I saw Jeongmin come in through those doors, I felt like I could sprout wings and fly. I smiled at the thought... Wait... why was I smiling??

 

------

So for the next 3 weeks Minji and Youngmin happily date. Minwoo would still think about Suyun's smile, oblivious to her and Jeongmin's recording. Donghyun and Hyunseung were observing the twins' behavior, and Jeongmin? Heh, let's just say he would smile at the thought of her smile. Kwangmin however, was devastated from his brother and Minji being together.

------

 

*6:38pm, sunset*

 

Suyun's POV

 

Noona had left a while ago to go dancing, so I was alone in our dorm. Chuu~ I wondered how Minwoo was doing... I took out my sketchpad Noona got me for my bday last year and started drawing for about an hour. I wasn't really thinking about what I was drawing, but when I finished, I dropped my pencil. Who was this?? Quickly I close it and toss it as there was a sudden knock on the door. Opening the door, a certain blond stood there. "Youngmin-ah," I said. "Noona's not here." "I know," he said, "I wanted to come talk to you about something. Could we go to the park?"

 

 

--

Uhh. Suyun cheated on this chapter. It's too short MAN!