Chapter 55

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

After sending Suyun out with the twins, I lay back down on my pillow. My head was aching so much, and everything was still kinda dizzy. Normally I'd be okay with Suyun's mistakes, but this time it just wasn't worth it. She didn't tell me she was with Youngmin. She never told me about it, she never told me she hung out with him when I wasn't. Suyun betrayed me. With a frustrated sigh, I turn to face to wall and hoped to fall asleep.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

The twins came back with such sad expressions. "Yah what happened?" Minwoo asked (yes he came back already). Neither twin answered to him. Shortly after, there was a knock at the door. Donghyun-hyung went to open it, "Oh, Suyun-ah." The twins had such a surprised reaction and were the first to turn to the door. "Annyeong oppa..." I heard her sad voice. "Can I come in...?" "Oh ne, come on in." Donghyun-hyung moved and closed the door after Suyun stepped in. "Yah... Noona and I are kinda on shaky terms right now so..." she stood by Donghyun-hyung still, "is it okay if I stay in your dorm for a few days so she can cool off...?"

 

Minwoo's POV

 

We agreed that Suyun could stay of course, but... "Yah Suyun-ah, do you wanna stay in my room?" "Aniyo, kwenchana Minwoo-ah, gomawo..." she declined my offer, and it broke my heart to see her hurt smile. She didn't even look me in the eye when we talked. "Listen Suyun-ah, I'm sure noona will be fine." I put my hand on her shoulder, trying to look in her eyes. She kept moving away from me, and it made a sharp sting in my chest. "Khamsamnida Minwoo-ah. I really appreciate it..." her voice cracked. "But... I'm just... not sure what to do now... " her voice was fading. I wasn't sure if she was about to break down into tears or if she was losing her voice. "Mianhae." her voice was scratched and cracked and shaky, she left just after that. There were no tears in her eyes, just pain.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

When I saw Suyun and Minwoo talking, I couldn't help but to feel guilty for using her. Her voice was squeaky and scratched, but she didn't even seem like she was about to cry. She was losing her voice from shouting back to Kwangmin earlier, let alone cry so hard from Minwoo's breakup with her. What if she can't sing again? What if she loses her voice? What if she refuses to sing at all anymore? It'd be all my fault. Minwoo would be so mad at me if I was the one who made Suyun like that.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I went to my room after we all agreed to let Suyun stay with us for a while. I lay on my bed, thinking about Minji. It's all hyung's fault that she was like that. Why did Suyun help him? Weren't they best friends? It must've hurt Minji even more to send her own friend out of their dorm. Youngmin-hyung came in through the door and closed it as he laid on his bed, facing away from me. I debated whether or not if I really wanted to apologize for hitting him earlier. With much hesitance, my mouth moved, "Mianhae hyung." I heard him grunt, acknowledging it. Hm, works for me.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

After I saw Suyun decline Minwoo's offer, she came to me. "Oppa," he voice was so... weak. "Could I... sleep in your room...?" She looked down and I saw Minwoo's expression change, but he just nodded. "Oh, ne Suyun-ah." I said, kinda surprised. I saw that forced smile and a squeaked "Khamsamnida." as she went straight into my room. Minwoo was hurt, I could tell, but he left to his room. I sigh and follow Suyun and my eyes widen. "Y-yah Suyun-ah!" she was making a little sleeping area on the ground for herself. "You can sleep on my bed you know." She just shook her head, "Aniyo oppa, kwenchana." She was forcing that smile, and it tore my heart to see her hurt. I also noticed she favored her upper arms... was she hurt?

 

Suyun's POV

 

Making a little sleeping area for myself hurt my arm from Kwangmin's grip. He must've been really mad for it to hurt so much. I flinched when Jeongmin touched my arm. Wow he moved fast... "Suyun-ah, kwenchana?" he asked with a worried face. I faked a smile, "Ne of course oppa." Obvious lie. He held my arm gently, and I winced with a small yelp. Aish it hurt so much! "Aniyo, you're not okay. Wait here." Jeongmin immediately got up and returned with a first aid kit. He ped Minwoo's hoodie and stripped it off of my and rolled up my long gray sleeve. I was surprised by the crimson red skin, it looked like I got burned. "Suyun-ah who did this to you?" Jeongmin asked, applying ointment on my arm. It stung by the touch, and I couldn't answer. My voice was dying.

 

 

-----

So that's how it was for the next few days. Minji stayed in her dorm by herself, either writing in her journal, playing on her laptop or sleeping. She didn't go dancing or anything, skipping food and water. And Suyun? After Jeongmin treated her injury, she refused to sing or talk to anyone. She shook her head whenever anyone brought her food to eat. Donghyun and Hyunseung continued to listening to Minwoo's depressing piano playing, and the twins didn't talk to each other at all. They were both worried for Minji.

 

 

*Kyuu~ the next one will be better. This was just a transition.