Chapter 32

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

---

I wake up from my phone's vibrating and Shinee's song Replay. My eyes were droopy because I couldn't fall asleep till 1 in the morning. Thank GOD it was a resting day for us. I sat up and scooted my knees close up to my chest. I hugged them tightly and held back my tears as i thought back to Suyun's words. "I HATE YOU !" It echoed in my head. She didn't understand..if she continues like that she'll just get hurt. Aish Dongsang Dongsang ah.. As expected when i looked at her bed she wasn't there. She must of went with Minwoo.

 

Everyone woke up around the same time. Suyun also came out of Minwoo's room making everyone startled and stared at Minwoo with a O.o look.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

As i saw Minwoo and Suyun walk out of Minwoo's room my mouth went wide open. The rest of the hyungs expressions pretty much went the same as mine. "Ahem..Minwoo what did you do?" I asked feeling a little disgusted. "Yah Hyung it's not what you think! Something happened.."  Minwoo said while turning his gaze to Suyun again. Everyone was looking at her. She wasn't cheerful and bubbly by the look on her face. Her eyes were read and puffy, it seemed as she cried a-lot. "What Happened?" Donghyun Hyung snapped up. Suyun hesitated for a bit to tell us, but Minwoo nodded his head indicating she should.

 

Suyun's POV

---

Everyone looked up at me from the table wanting to know what had happened. I wasn't sure if i should really tell or not but i got a reassuring nod from Minwoo . "Well..yesterday me and Noona got into a fight.." I explained everything leaving out the parts where i said that Noona must of liked Minwoo. They all nodded in unison with sympathetic eyes. I noticed the twins were off in their own little worlds as i spoke of Noona.

 

Just then Minwoo spoke up. "So Suyun will be staying in our dorm till we're off break again. Since this has occurred."  I looked up at Minwoo and shake my head. "Ani Kwenchana i can-" "Alright it's fine with us." Everyone else chimed in. I smile and thank them for their kindness. Minwoo held my hand and we ate breakfast together sharing laughs and giigles.But for a moment i wonder what Noona is doing. Mianhae Noona... :(

 

Youngmin's POV

---

While Suyun talked about Minji and her fight..I suddenly felt guilty because Minji probably found out there was something wrong with us...Damn it Kwangmin. And No I'm not mad  because she got hints about our plan but I'm mad because now she's more hurt than ever. T_T Jo Youngmin..can't you protect her?

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

Minji's hurt? *Sighs* It's all our fault...Jo kwangmin get a grip of yourself. I shouldn't of told her anything,but yet the hyungs would think something's up because they know I'm close with the Sistar Noonas.. Maybe I should check on her? I nodded to myself. I stood up to go to the door. "Kwangmin where are you going?" Youngmin asked me while the other members were still playing with Suyun. "Ohh..uh..Hyung I'm going for a walk." I said with a wave of my hand and headed out.

 

Minji's POV

---

I got out of the dorm and walked over to the nearby park. Today was a sunny day, but i was feeling a bit down...I must try to figure out why doesn't the Sistar Unnies like Suyun and I ? What did we ever do to them ?